[UK Sauna Slut] Nottingham BB Party – 3rd March

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Nottingham5-300x225.jpgAll photos courtesy of NG2BBGROUP

A little late I’ll admit, but better late than never.* As you know, I travelled to Nottingham on the 3rd March to go to another of the brilliant NG2BBGROUP bareback parties.** This time i got a train down to Sheffield and caught a lift with a guy I’ve been chatting to online for sometime, but not had the pleasure of meeting.* He’s @pisswhore on twitter.

We drove down to Nottingham with another guy from Sheffield that I’d met at a couple of bareback breeding parties back in late 2010 – Mark.

Arriving at about 8pm, we found we were the first ones to arrive.* Fred the host let us in, and we had a few drinks and chatted.* Over the course of the next hour, more and more people filed in to the house, until at its peak there was 31 guys there – by far one of the best turn outs that I’ve seen there, and it made for a really hot horny time – plenty of breeding action.

nottingham1.jpgYours truely getting spit roasted

There was the usual crowd of regular faces, guys from Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester, London, Newcastle etc – all over the place.* Which gives the party a real diverse feel to it. There were also a good number of new faces this time too – all of them said that they enjoyed it and would be back to the next one. Which of course is great news for us!** As often happens, quite a few of them recognised me from the blog, and it’s always nice when this happens.* Big shout out to anyone who went who is reading this – hope to see you all again soon!

nottingham3.jpgTaking another raw cock

I got fucked by most of the guys there, ending up in the sling at one point and getting gang banged.* As always, the kitchen proved to be a focal point of the party, with action happening there too – the pics here are of me getting fucked by a couple of the regulars in the kitchen.* Their faces are obscured to protect their identity.* Mine left unedited, the shameless skank that I am! haha.

Come about 5am I was one of only a handful of people still awake, and finally crashed myself at about 6am.* I got a couple of hours kip, before waking at around 7.30am, when the action kicked off again.

nottingham4.jpgSmile for the camera!

We left the house at around 9am, driving back in the pouring sunday morning rain.* We stopped for a bite to eat at the services, where all 3 of us, despite feeling the effects of hard partying the previous night, were still extremely horned up and eyeing up almost any guy that came within sight of us.* Had there not been so many staff around, I suspect we may have all ended up in the toilet block fucking again!

I caught the 11am train back to York, and got home about 1pm – so horny, that I just had to log onto BBRT and gaydar.

The parties are awesome, and there are loads more pictures of the night on the BBRT website.

The next party is happening on 14th March, and you are able to get an invite by contacting Fred & Rich via their website.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.