[Street Cock] You can Ring My Bell

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Street Cock's original blog post...

Was coming home from work and again, (surprise surprise) I thought I would stop off and try to find some dick.

I've heard a rumor that the library was a pretty good place to land some cock so I thought I would give it a try. I've never cruised a libraby bathroom before but I figured it couldn't be much different than all the other bathrooms. When i walked in there were a row of 4 double sided sinks in the middle of the room. There was a homeless guy taking what I guess you could call a bath in on of the sinks. The only other person there was a latin guy wearing blue slacks and a purple polo shirt standing at the urinal. He looked about 26yo, 5'8" and had a very slim body. As I walked over to the far wall with where the stalls were, I noticed him glancing over his shoulder and looking in my direction. Always a sure sign that a guy is there to cruise. I stepped into the urinal and dropped my jeans. You couldn't see into these urinals as easily as the ones at the bus station so it was a little difficult to figure out what was going on. I stood there for a minute with my dick in my hand stroking before I heard some footsteps coming in my direction. Since the sink was still going, i figured it had to be the Latin guy. He stopped just in front of my stall door and stood there. I unlocked the door and looked out, still with my cock in my hand. That's when I noticed that the purple polo he was wearing was his Taco Bell work uniform. He smiled so I pulled the door completely open and gave him a shot of my hard dick.

His eyes got big and he walked right into the stall, closing the door behind him. He started tugging on my dick and dropped to his knees. He took my dick into his mouth and swallowed it all the way down to my balls. He had a warm soft lips that just surrounded my dick. He worked back and sucking on my hard dick while I held on to the back of his head. He sucked my dick like he hadn't eaten in days. I just let him feast on it and get his fill. He started really working my dick hard and fast and I could tell he's mouth was gonna make me cum. But it wasn't my load I was interested in. It was his cum I wanted shooting inside me.

So I pulled him up and started making out with him in the stall. He kept his hands tugging on my dick as our tongues rolled around in each others mouth. I pulled back and dropped to my knees. Enough playing around. I was hungry for some dick. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his blue pants. His pants had food stains all down the front so he must have just gotten off of work. I loved the thought of this hot young cock sweating inside his pants all afternoon while he worked away in hot kitchen. As his pants dropped to the floor I could see his hard cock packed tight into a pair of off white tight briefs, the bikini kind latin boys wear. I immediately stuck my face directly into the middle of that hot sweaty package and let the smell of young uncut hard sweaty dick invade my nose. If I thought I was hungry for cock before, I was starving for it now. I pulled his briefs down to his knees and dove all the way down on his dick till my nose was buried in his bush. I worked my head back and forth and let his dick slide back and forth, fucking the back of my throat before I pulled back and took a good look. I could tell from how it filled my mouth that is wasn't long but it was thick. About 7" and very thick. I asked him in spanish if he liked it and he responded by pushing my head back down on his fat cock. I took the hint and worked that cock with my mouth all the while taking every opportunity I could to sniff his musky latin odor. I cupped his balls in my hand as I continued to dive down on his cock. They were big, hairy and low hanging. I pulled back from his dick for a minute and buried my nose into his balls, taking in the scent. I suck on his nuts and tasted the salty sweat on my tongue.

This was more than I could handle. I stood up and turned around, offering him my sweet willing hole. He didn't waste anytime. He rubbed his spit covered cock against my puckered hole and pushed his way inside. The feeling of dick stretching me open was exactly what I waiting for. I leaned against the white tile of the back wall and pushed my ass out so he could push his way in as deep as possible. He grabbed my hips and started bucking his fat cock in and out. I just turned my boy hole over to him and enjoyed the moment of a young hot latin guy pounding his thick sweaty Taco Bell dick up my hole. I could feel his hairy bush brushing up against me and his big balls slapping my ass as he fucked me. It didn't take long before he started slamming me back down on dick. I knew I was about to get his load so I tightened my ass down on his cock and squeezed. He forced his dick as deep inside me as he could and I felt his load shooting inside me and filling my boy hole. There are very few feelings as good when a fat dick use your hole for it's own selfish pleasure. His dick was twitching inside me while I continued to hold my self up against the wall and grinned. He pulled out and lean back against the stall door. I turned around and sat down. His cock had already started to deflate a little and a beautiful drop of cum was hanging off the tip. I used my finger to take it off his dick and greedily sucked it clean. He thought that was funny and laughed. I told him thank you in spanish and as he pulled his pants up and put him self back together. As he walked out of the stall he looked back and smiled. I haven't been back to the library since but I definitly plan on taking a walk around the block and try to find out where that Taco Bell is.

1082034886382831521-8227746102739318449?l=streetcock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.