[Street Cock] Tag Teamed at the Bus Station

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Street Cock's original blog post...

I had a pretty easy schedule this morning so I decided to stop by the bus station and see if I could get some dick.

As I walked into the station I noticed a guy sitting on the beaches out front of the bathrooms. He was early 30's black with a grey hood on. I couldn't tell how tall he was but he had a lean body with broad shoulders. I continued into the bathroom and walked into one of the empty stalls. I left the door open as I turned around and looked to see if anybody was hanging out near the urinals. Nobody was around but I noticed the guy from the benches walking in the bathroom. I stepped back as he walked in front of the door. He glanced around and walked right into the stall, closing the door behind him. He was wearing a white T shirt with Grey Sweat pants. Without saying a word he pulled down the waistband and let a fat cut dick flop out. As he was doing that I was unbuttoning my jeans and pulling my cock out. Once I saw his dick, I shoved my pants to my ankles and took a seat on the toilet. I leaned forward and sucked his fat dick into my mouth and started sucking. It was early enough in the morning that I was relaxed and took his growing cock into the back of my throat until his balls were pressing against my chin. He grabbed the side of my head and started to pump his dick into my mouth. He was pulling my head down on to his dick with such force I knew he was gonna LOVE getting that fat dick up my ass.

I let him mouth fuck me for a bit before I stood up, turned around, leaned over the toilet and offered him my ass. With out hesitations he took it. Sliding all 7" of his very thick black dick inside me as once. He shoved it in so quickly it stung but I just kept my head down and took it. That was that reason I was there and I wasn't going to stop just for a little pain. He started pounding his dick in and out of my tight hole while I braced my self against the back tile wall of the bathroom stall. I love the feeling of leaning up against a wall like that while a fat dick is using my ass to get off in. I glanced back to watch him fuck me and I noticed he was looking around. He was definitely tall enough to see over the walls of the stall and he was keeping an eye out for any security guards or highway patrol that might come in. I also noticed that a guy in the next stall was standing on his toes looking over, watching me get my ass pounded. The guy fucking me saw him and didn't care so I wasn't to concerned. I went back to holding on to the wall and started unbuttoning my shirt. The guy fucking me grabbed on to my hip and was pulling me back onto his dick. "you like the big dick" "Oh ya, fuck me" "You feel my load shoot inside you" "Please fuck my ass till you fill it up"

He kept slamming me back onto his dick and I could tell I was about to get his load. He pushed me forward so my face was pressed against the tile wall and shot his hot cum into my willing hole. I feeling of satisfaction came over me while his dick throbbed inside me. He kept pumping my ass for a bit before he pulled out. I stayed there for a minute while he rubbed his hand over my ass and finger my hole a bit. "Ya, now you got my cum deep in you slut" "Thank you!" By the time I turned around he had already pulled the waistband of his sweatpants up. He gave me a smile, turned around and walked out.

I looked up and the guy in the next stall was still watching. The first guy had barely left the stall when he opened his door and walked into my stall. He was about 6' Black and young. Early 20's. Since he just watch me get my ass knocked up I knew exactly what he was looking for. He shut the door behind him and started to unbutton his jeans. He was wearing boxers but I could tell his dick was already hard. I slid them down and took a look at his rock hard black dick. It was about 8" long but not very thick. Kinda thin with a slight curve to it. I took it into my mouth and slid it all the into the back of my throat. I relaxed a bit and rocked my head back and forth so his dick was fucking the very back of my throat. He immediately started to moan in pleasure. I knew it wasn't going to be long before he shot his load so I didn't waste any more time playing around. I stood up, bent over and offered up my ass. He lined his dick up with my hole and pushed his way inside. He kept both his hands on top of my ass and just bucked his dick back and forth inside me. His dick was perfect for pushing that first load of cum deeper into me and I loved it! I could hear him breathing deep and hard and I knew he was loving the way my ass was making his dick feel. He dropped his hands to the side of my hips and pulled me back onto his dick as he shot his load inside me. I just enjoyed ever spasm this young boy had. From his eagerness and his age, I knew the load I was getting pumped into me was a big one! When he stopped spasming he just left his dick inside me and kept my pulled tight against him. I was there for him to use for his pleasure so I didn't say anything, I didn't want to break the mood. He opened his eyes and looked down as he pulled his dick out of my cum soak hole. I just smiled and he did the same. I turned around, grabbed some paper and cleaned off his dick. I might have even taken it back into my throat again. It was still rock hard and covered in both guys cum. I didn't want any of it to go to waste. When we were done, he said thank you and walked out of the stall. I pulled my pants up and exited the bathroom as well. Very content and happy that I was taking both their loads with me.1082034886382831521-943569609917235595?l=streetcock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.