[Street Cock] Celebrating the 4th

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Street Cock's original blog post...

Warning: I'm having problems uploading the video but I'll figure out something soon.

Manuel+Belt.jpg I can still taste his cum in the back of my mouth. I just got back from dropping off a Mexican day laborer I picked up off the street. I figured since it was a holiday weekend, I should start it off by leaving work a little early and having some fun. I drove back over to the Home Depot where I've had some regular sucess with picking up nice fat dicks that are hungry for a little attention. Today was no different. I drove throught the streets surrounding the home depot checking things out. The guy haning around don't all stand at the front entrance. They tend to fan out into the streets, hanging out on corners and aginst walls. I think they have better luck in smaller groups. It also means it easier to single out a guy so I can pull up and do my thing.

As I drove around I saw 2 guys that I've picked up before. One of them was Jonathan. He's the big dicked young stud mentioned in my earlier Home Depot blogs. He was standing in the middle of a group of guys holding court. Usually when I find him around other guys. They are all talking to him or he's jumping around rough housing with them. Not all the guys that hang out down there are really serious about working hard. Some of them are just young and just fuck around knowing people will pick up the younger stronger guys to work for them before the older guys. So they don't usually have to try very hard. Jonathan is defnitly an Alpha Male in this crowd. Which makes it that much hotter when he's slamming his cock into the back of my throat or stretching my ass while he's pumping his load inside me. He was chatting up this group of guys so I didn't catch his attention when I drove by. It's much more difficult to pick up a guy if there are a bunch of other guys around. Mexican guys can be pretty Macho, even if they are just acting like it to impress thier buddies.

I kept driving and passed the second guy I'd picked up before. He's about 26, 5'9 with a rock hard body. The 7" of VERY thick uncut dick he's got isnt' to bad either. I hadn't picked him up in a long time but he was around another group of guys too. We caught each other's eye but he didn't react so I figured it was best not to push it. You want these guys to like you enough that when they are on thier own, they are more than willing to jump in and let you service thier cock.

I circled the corner again and saw a 3rd guy. He was older, mid 30's but had a barrel chest, a bit of the stomach to go with it and a nice package in his little to tight wranger jeans. Something about him told me he needed a good blow job. So I pulled up and rolled down the window. I've found latley that it's easier to have the sit down in the car before you offer to suck thier dick. It's too easy for them to turn away and not get in. Once they are in the car they have to make the effort to leave. And let's face it, some of these guys haven't had sex in a while. It's hard to walk away from the offer of god head. He sat down and I made my pitch. He's first question was "How much?" that's when I knew I had him! If they get up and leave the car, it's no use trying. If they hesitate and think about it and then stay in the car, you've got a good shot. You just have to figure out what his hook is. Is it just the money? The offer of a couple beers on a hot day? Telling how much you love to suck dick and give great blow jobs? Once you find it, the game is on. He's hook was hearing how I have just a good mouth to suck cock. He agreed to head back to my house and give my mouth a try.

I found out on the drive home his name was Manuel and he was marred. His wife was still in mexico and he had been here 6 months. He was staying someplace with 3 other guys. Of coursed I pictured myself going over to his place and servicing each of his roommates. For now that will have to be a fantasty. If it ever happens, you guys will be the first to know.

We got to the house and I had him sit on the sofa. I pulled my camera out and set it next to me on the floor. I unbuckled his belt and took a shot. As I opened his jeans and pulled them down he kept asking me if I liked it. He was wearing those bikini style underwear that some mexican guys where. Hate it or not, I think it's hot. Love those on a mexican guy. But I still pulled them down and got straight to the goods. He had a 6" cut dick but it was thick. Of course I didn't know exactly how bit it was until I got my mouth rapped around it. I took him in my mouth and started working on his dick. He layed back and watch while his dick grew and stiffened as I sucked.

I remember you boys so I grabbed the camerea and made my very first video. I went down and sucked that dick hard in my mouth. He was watching my dick while I sucked and asked me about it a couple times. I stopped the video and let him see it closer. He reached out and started tugging on it. You can always tell it when a guy has never touched antoher guy's dick. They don't stroke it as much as they yang/tug on it. But that's why I'm here. To show them the better joy of man on man sex. I let him have his way with my dick for a minute then went for the camera. IN my second video you can see him reach down again and stroke my dick while I'm blowing him.

After the video I kept working that hard dick in my mouth. I could tell when we were filming tha the wanted to shoot his load but I wasn't done sucking his cock yet so I made him wait. This time I wanted all that hot load in my mouth and he delivered. He buck his hips slightly with each pump of cum shooting in my mouth. It had definitly been a while since he had shot a load because he was more than a mouthful. I swallowed every drop and hung around for a few extra sucks just to make sure I drained every possible drop of his cum.

I got up and sat down next to him on the sofa. He reached for my dick and started stroking. He asked if I liked his cum and and greedly said YES! He asked if I liked him stroking my dick and of curse I told him I did. He kept stroking and I thought he might enjoy the feeling of my dick shooting in his hand. I just laid back and let him go to work. He jumped it fast in his hand and in no time had me shooting over my chest. He said I must have enjoyed it because I shot so much cum.

While I we were getting dressed he asked if he could have my number so we could meet again. I told him yes and asked if he had a friend. Keeping my fingers crossed that it might be one of his roommates. He said he did and that he join next time. My dick got hard again as I was shoving it to my jean. Let's hope that works out soon!

I dropped him back off at the corner I picked him up on and said bye. I'll keep my eye out for him again and hope he calls soon with a buddy who has a set of blue balls that needs release. Until then, we'll see what other dick I can pick up.

Briefs+2.jpgBriefs+3.jpg

Briefs+4.jpgThick.jpg

1082034886382831521-5643914108162593588?l=streetcock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.