[Street Cock] Back from travelling

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Street Cock's original blog post...

Hey guys,

Sorry for being away for so long. Was doing some business and personal travelling the past few months and haven't had the opportunity to keep you all updated. I also broke my camerea while I was travelling and I'm trying not to add to many posts that don't have pictures. I know how you pigs love some good visuals to jerk off to.

So I'm back and I've definitly never stopped being a cock whore! Dropped by the busstation this morning on my way to work and got my ass knocked up by a very handsome black guy in a suit! The only thing better than a cup of coffee to get my day going is a hot load being slammed up my ass!

So I'll keep my posts going and giving all you pigs the low down on my random cock filled adventures.

Talk to you soon1082034886382831521-2237905553534154022?l=streetcock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.