[Street Cock] Home Depot 1

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Street Cock's original blog post...

Home+Depot+5.JPGDecided to go into work late so I drove over to the Home Depot to see if I could get some uncut Mexican dick. After circling around a couple times, I spotted Jonathan in a circle of guys. I pulled up next to him and honked the horn. He came over to the window and I told him I wanted to take him back to my place. He shouted a couple things back to his buddies in spanish and jumped into the front seat. I didn't have much time so I slammed on the gas and drove as fast as I could back to the house. I wanted as much time with that cock as possible.

We got back to my place and I didn't waste any time. I told him to strip naked and get on the bed. To help him relax a little a brought a couple of beers to the bedroom. He was wearing a pair of black briefs, the kind that snug his package and just make you want to rub your face into it. I started rubbing on the front of his briefs and could feel his cock starting to swell. I pulled out my camera and got a couple shots of his cock sticking out of his briefs. I pulled them the rest of the way off and took his cock into my mouth. He always loves any attention to his dick but he exspecially loves it when I deepthroat him. I sucked till he was nice and hard and then relaxed my throat and took the entire thing down to his hairy balls. I took a couple more pictures of his thick cock before diving back down.

Like I said, I didn't have much time and wanted to get the dick inside me so I told him it was time to fuck. I got up on the bed on my hands and knees. He stood behind me on his knees and spit onto my ass. He rubbed his dick against my ass and got it wet, then pushed the head of his cock inside me. I took a deep breath and push back on his cock until he was all the way inside me. I grabbed the camera and told him to take a couple pictures. They didn't end up as good as I wanted but they are posted here. He took the photos and set the camera down. He started pumping his dick into my ass and I kept asking him if it felt good and if he liked my ass. He pumped harder and said in broken english that my ass make his cock feel good.

I don't know how often he gets sex but it must have been a while because he started to slam his dick into my ass and I could tell he was about to breed my hole. He pushed his body against mine and shoved me down flat onto my stomach. He started pounding my ass as he pumped his load deep in me. When he was done he just layed on top of me with his cock still inside me. He slowly rolled off to the side and I turned over. He reach over and started making out with me while I stroked Publish Post

my cock. I love the way his tounge feels in my mouth and I quickly shot my load. He got up and walked to the bathroom where he grabbed a towel, cleaned up and brought it back to me. We continued to speak in broken english about making some future plans to meet up again as we got dressed. We jumped in the car, I passed him $60 and we headed back to home depot. We said our goodbye's and I drove to the office with his still warm cum safe inside me.

Home+Depot+4.JPGHome+Depot+3.JPG

Home+Depot+2.JPG

Home+Depot+1.JPG

1082034886382831521-9157402569185711603?l=streetcock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.