From straight or Total (or vers) Top to total slut bottom

Cigar btm

Came from straight (at least I thought) to bi in my later teenage years (when I got fucked first) to vers (figured I shoot tto fast when I top) to total bottom cumslut... I think that's the way it goes. Still like to top younger guys once a while, if I am given the opportunity

Guest Matias47

Took me a while to bottom on a regular basis. First time I was 19, then nothing up my ass but a dildo for the next 13 years. Though, I'd get blown a lot, suck a little and top occasionally. Most of my penetration was in women. And, yes, I still fuck women. I found it surprising how many don't care you're poz. Anyway, after I gave in totally to my bi-ness, around 35-6, I have become a slut. I want it all. Women, men, tops, bottoms. Went out with a tgirl for a while but her mood swings became unbearable.

I had my first m2m @ 21, the next the next day, sucked my first cock a few weeks later, but after that I was a pretty selfish top. Only worried about me, I may jerk you off or fuck you. I only ever fucked three guys tops.

But, when that older dom top turned me 8 years ago, he fucked me and bred me. I never went back

I was all bottom

hot story man!!! so u like that ass breed?

I had my first m2m @ 21, the next the next day, sucked my first cock a few weeks later, but after that I was a pretty selfish top. Only worried about me, I may jerk you off or fuck you. I only ever fucked three guys tops.

But, when that older dom top turned me 8 years ago, he fucked me and bred me. I never went back

I was all bottom

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i only realized late in life at age 44 that i preferred sex with men. I thought I'd be a top since I had a wife and kids, but after the first few times with my first buddy, I found out that I'm a total bottom.