[Street Cock] Bathroom Breeding

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Street Cock's original blog post...

Blk+Bustation+1.JPG The bus station strikes again. It's been a while since I'd stopped by the bus station so I thought I would give it another try. The scene was pretty much the same as every other time I've been there. Couple random homeless guys hanging out front, couple guys sleeping on benches and a couple young thuggy guys wandering around. The bathroom smelled like it always does, that mix of a sweaty locker room and a stale urine. I've gotten so use to the smell I almost like it. Mainly because I know what hopefully comes next after the smell, COCK!!!

So I stepped into a stall and took my position. I've come to understand that you can't just walk in and expect to find great dick right of the bat. Sometimes you need to sit back and wait for it. Today was one of those waiting days. I pulled out my dick and started stroking it up. I had a pretty good view of all the urinals and was close enough to the end of the stalls that I could see everybody that was coming and going. I've learned to spot the tell tale signs of somebody looking for some action. They either walk up directly to the urinals to take a leak but keep looking left and right and behind them to see who else is around. They also tend to walk very slowly in front of the stalls. There's enough of a gap that you can kinda see what's going on inside if you are looking close enough. That's one of the reasons I usually sit there stroking while I'm waiting, you never know when somebody is going to walk by and take a look inside. If they see me stroking, they'll know exactly why I'm there.

There were a couple random guys coming and going but nothing that looked to promising. Then I noticed somebody lingering just outside of my stall. I could see he was black and I could catch his eye as he peeked in between the small opening of the door. I leaned back and kept stroking my cock to give him a good look. He stepped closer and tried to push the door open. I reached up and unlocked the stall and let him in. He was late 30's about 6'1. He closed and locked the door behind him and immediately started unbuttoning his pants. I sat there and waited patiently for what I was hoping would be a nice fat dick. I wasn't dissapointed. His black dick hung down soft but was still very very hot! I LOVE the sight of a nice black dick. I reached out and felt it starting to swell in my hand. I tilted my head forward and took his growing cock into my mouth. I could tell from the sign of relief that excaped him that getting that dick sucked was exactly what he was looking for. Never wanting to let anybody down. I went to work sucking that dick to life and taking it down my throat. He just rocked his hips back and forth as I swallowed his cock down to his balls. Trying to remember my loyal followers, I reached down for my camera and took a couple shots of his hard dick, wet with my spit. I dropped the camera back into my pocket and continued to suck.

It didn't sound like there were many people in the bathroom at the time so I figured it was as good a time as any to get my ass tapped. I stood up, turned around and strattled the toilet with my legs open. I leaned forward, pushed my ass out and waited for his cock. He was only to happy to give it up. He spit into his hand and rubbed it against my hole. Then placed one hand on my back and used the other one to guide his dick inside of me. He popped the head inside and starte to push the rest of the way in. I had both my hands on the bathroom wall in front of me and kept myself steady as he slid inside and started to pound away on me. Once he got a good rythm going, I started to push against the wall and back onto his cock. He definitly appricated my enthusiasm. He put both hands on my shoulders and started rocking his cock deeper inside me. Wasn't long before his breathing started to get a little heavy and I could tell, my prize was cumming. He shot his hot load deep inside my ass while he pulled back on my shoulders. I continued to hold myself up against the wall and just enjoyed the felling of my ass making his dick feel SOO good!

He popped himself out of my ass and started to wipe the remaining cum from the head of his cock. I turned around and sat back down just watching that sexy dick in front of me. He finished up, zipped up his pants and without a word, left the stall. I locked the door behind him and thought to myself, That's exactly what I needed. No names, no drama just pure sex and pure fucking. I cleaned up and pulled my pants up then headed to the car for the drive home with his load still swiming around inside me.

Blk+Bustation+2.JPGBlk+Bustation+3.JPG1082034886382831521-1995964027900087872?l=streetcock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.