The Land of Foreskin

cumbro

Could French men possibly any sexier than they already are? Chic, sultry, fit, hung, and uncut. That combination is hard to beat.

I went to Key West sauna tonight. It's really a nice place, except there was nobody there--like 10 guys max. But they were totally hot, and I had the best time! My hole is pretty much wrecked after taking this guy's huge, uncut cock. We were in the dark room, and he pushed my head down hard, kicked my legs apart, and teased my hole with lube. I tried to tell him to be gentle, but he just shoved me down again, so I was bent over at the waist. He called me "Cochon" (pig), and when I said no, he slapped the side of my head and said " shut the fuck up," or something to that effect.

His cock was massive and he had a gnarly foreskin

That I loved chewing on. So hot when you can taste stale cum!

He didn't last long once an audience formed around us. He pulled my cheeks apart and made sure he was rammed in all the way up to the hilt. Then he started spasming inside me. C'est si bon!

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Could French men possibly any sexier than they already are? Chic, sultry, fit, hung, and uncut. That combination is hard to beat.

I went to Key West sauna tonight. It's really a nice place, except there was nobody there--like 10 guys max. But they were totally hot, and I had the best time! My hole is pretty much wrecked after taking this guy's huge, uncut cock. We were in the dark room, and he pushed my head down hard, kicked my legs apart, and teased my hole with lube. I tried to tell him to be gentle, but he just shoved me down again, so I was bent over at the waist. He called me "Cochon" (pig), and when I said no, he slapped the side of my head and said " shut the fuck up," or something to that effect.

His cock was massive and he had a gnarly foreskin

That I loved chewing on. So hot when you can taste stale cum!

He didn't last long once an audience formed around us. He pulled my cheeks apart and made sure he was rammed in all the way up to the hilt. Then he started spasming inside me. C'est si bon!

I obviously agree except you forgot about the natural masculine Italian elegance & manhood. Imagine a mix of French & Italian. Who knows you might meet me some day.