[Street Cock] Loaded up at the Bookstore Pt 3

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Street Cock's original blog post...

PR+1.JPGI stayed in the booth for about 5 minutes, gathering my thoughts and making my self presentable again. Then I stepped out and stood against the wall directly facing the booth I was just in. I took a quick survey of all the guys I could see from where I was standing. Again, it was a mixed group of guys. Some cute some not so cute. There was one guy that I had seen earlier that day and I thought I recognized him from an earlier visit to that same bookstore. He definitely stood out in the crowd. About 6'3" tall, late 20's with caramel brown colored skin. He was standing against the same wall I was but about 10' away. We both took glaces at each other and made eye contact. I step forward back into the booth I had just taken 2 loads in and glanced back his direction before letting the door close behind me. I waited about 20 seconds before the door opened and he stepped inside. He was even taller close up. Without any hesitation he reached down and started rubbing my crotch. He mentioned that he had seen me in there before and I agreed that he looked familar. He took his jacket off and hung it on the door knob of the booth. As he did that I reached for his pants and started to unbutton his fly. He was wearing a pair of khaki's without any underwear. When his pants where unbutton they dropped to the floor exposing a HUGE uncut dick. He must have been able to see the excitement on my face because he said "You like the Puerto Rican cock?" "FUCK Ya, I love it" as i started to tug on it and felt it coming to life in my hands. He had unfastened my pants and was now rubbing both his hand on my ass cheeks. "You gonna take that big dick up your ass?" "Yes sir, I wanna take every inch!" "Get down there and suck it!" I dropped to my knees and took his fat dick into my mouth. I love the feeling of a cock growing while it's in my mouth. Each throb of his heart beat could be felt pushing my lips open wider and pushing against the back of my throat. I had to deepthroat that cock before it was completely hard just in order to fit the intire thing in my mouth. "Ya, take that cock down your throat" as he pushed my head into his crotch and wiggled his dick in my throat. At this point I knew this was a dick you all couldn't miss so I took up my camera and snapped a couple pictures of his cock hanging down semi hard. Half of me was proud of the fact that I could actually take that dick down my throat, the other half just wanted to show every body the fat dick that was about to breed my ass.

After the photo shoot I shoved the camera back in my pocket and got back to work. I took that dick back down my throat as he grabbed the sides of my head. He started to fuck my mouth and my throat with his fat cock. I relaxed my throat, every now and then taking a hit of poppers to keep it nice and smooth for his growing tool. He continued to talk dirty to me while he was fucking my mouth, telling me what a good mouth I had and how my ass was gonna feel even better. After a couple mintues of throat fucking, he pulled me off his dick and lifted me onto my feet. "Ready to get that ass filled" "Oh yes, I already have 3 loads up there" "You've been a busy cum slut." With that he turned me around to face the wall. He spit into his hand and rubbed it on the head of his dick. He reached down to my asshole and fingered it a little. "You have been getting fucked. It's already wet" He lined his hard cock up with my hole and started to push his way inside. Even though he was the 4th dick to slide inside me he was thick enought that he still struggled to push is cock all the way in. He slid his cock back and forth, each time pushing a little harder until all 9" of his fat cock was inside me. He started bucking his hips and really giving my ass a good working. He put his hands on my shoulders and started pulling me back against his dick as he thrust forward. He had a good hard pace going when he all of a sudden he pulled back hard on my shoulders while if shoved his dick up my ass as hard as it would go. I've taken a lot of big dicks in my time but he hit a spot inside me that I couldn't handle. I pulled up and he slide out of my ass. That's when I remembered we had fucked before. He loved to shove his dick as far up a guys ass as he could. He turned me back around and tried to put his dick back inside me. "Keep it up there, that's where I wanna dump my load. Deep up your ass" His cock was too nice for me to walk away from so took a big hit of poppers, turned around and let him put that dick back inside me. He started fucking my ass and once again slammed his dick as far inside me as he could. This time I just put my head down against the booth wall and took every inch he had. He keep the pace up of fucking my ass then slamming his cock inside me. He started to really speed up and get more verbal so I started to push back a little on his ass. I took another hit of poppers and started begging him to shoot his load. "You want me to cum inside you? You want my load deep in that ass?" "Yes, fuck me please. Give me that seed." He started slamming me down on his cock as he pumped his load inside me. "Ya, you like that" I just kept my head down against the wall and tried to relax. It felt like his dick had been fucking the back of my stomach, it had gone so far up inside me. He left his dick inside me for a second, caught his breath and slowly pulled it out. I felt my ass relax and throb once he had finished pulling it out.

Once we had both caught our breath, we turned towards each other and both pulled up our pants. "Nice ass man" "Thanks buddy, nice dick" He finished getting dressed and gave me a wink as he walked out of the booth. After that fuck, I knew I was for the day. I had 4 loads inside me, my ass was throbing and I couldn't stop grining. I think that was enough for 1 afternoon. So I zipped up walked out. There were still a couple guys lingering around but I didn't even bother to look as who they were. I was knocked up and happy!

PR+3.JPG

PR+2.JPG

1082034886382831521-8702077888936602325?l=streetcock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.