[2 Pigs] nyc saturday night in san diego with marco

AnonStory

Now one would think that a gorgeous thing like Marco the Brazilian would attract a ton of cock. I know he does in L.A., but for some reason San Diego failed us. He came down from L.A. to join me for the weekend, and we were both set to get a ton of guys over to my hotel room for fun. But it turned out to be a parade of fakes and flakes.

Marco had stopped off to see an old friend with a huge cock on the way down, taking 3 loads from him the night before which had me really turned on. He got to me Saturday afternoon, and we got ready to have a hot Saturday night. (Read about our adventures in Los Angeles here and here, and my San Diego fun fucking Catcher in the Raw here.)

Oh, I should mention that I picked up this hot Latin man at the restaurant I was eating at for lunch. I was eating at the bar at this place by the harborfront when I noticed a gorgeous thing at the other end of the bar. We exchanged glances and looks as we ate, and when I finished I went over and said hello. I think our conversation went like this, “so what are you up to?” “just finishing lunch” “what are you doing later?” “about to head back to my hotel room which is right here” “that’s convenient…would you like me to wait for you?” “yes!”

So we went back to his room, made out, stripped out of our clothes, sucked cock, 69’d, and then he jerked our cocks together until he shot his load on his stomach. I licked up most of it; especially hot to lick his fingers clean. I didn’t cum though because I wanted to save my load for Marco.

Anyway, so back to Saturday night. I should mention that Marco has very particular tastes: #1 requirement is big cock (8” or more) and #2 requirement is that the guy be tall. He had a couple of guys lined up from earlier who he was texting with, and soon we got hit up by this 22yo 6’2” muscled stud. Here’s a compilation of his messages. Sounds hot as hell, right?

“very hot.. love to get in that hot ass of yours stud... u like that hot ass eaten out.. i love to tongue fuck a hot hole, get u begging then slide my big wet cum dripping uc cock up in u and pump ur hole, breed it good stud. What part of town u in? U want it now? fuck yah, that is hot... fuck ur ass raw and blow a load up in u.. then make ur friend eat my cum load from ur hole.. maybe i can eat his hole and breed it while he is eating ur ass... he like to get fucked too? Does he have a profile on here.. When? i can be there in like 30 mins.. What does ur bud look like.? Does he have a profile.. i love to watch him eat my load. Does he like to get his hole breed too? fucking hot.. maybe he and i can double stuff ur hole... i would love to suck a load out of his cock too.. love uncut cock.. okay.. getting ready now. U guys partying?”

Then his last message: “right on, leaving now stud..”

And then nothing. A big flake. It really sucked. And the guys Marco was texting with, same thing: a ton of back-and-forth about who knows what, and then nothing.

Finally we find a very cute 24yo white guy, slim, smooth, and a cock that Marco approved. I don’t remember the conversation exactly (I didn’t save it), but his profile said “safe only” – which of course in reality meant nothing because he agreed to bb right away. He was at the hotel within 30 minutes, looking just like his pics.

The best thing about Marco, or, rather, one of the best things about Marco is that he always makes sure to include me when there’s a group. So when we were making out and sucking with this guy, Marco made sure my cock got equal time in his mouth and so on.

Soon the guy was fingering Marco’s ass and that was really turning me on. I couldn’t wait to see him slide his raw cock inside. After eating Marco’s ass for a while, he put Marco face down on the bed, lubed up, and slid in. Watching Marco get fucked was so hot – I was so hard thinking about his ass being pumped full of this guy’s cum, and how I was going to eat it out and swap it with Marco. I couldn’t wait!

Then they switched to Marco on his back, legs in the air. I stepped out briefly to monitor our messages, and when I came back it was clear the guy was getting close. I was of course expecting him to blow inside Marco, but then I heard Marco say, “I want you to cum in my mouth” (turns out he wanted to be able to snowball it with me – how sweet is that?!), but the guy said no, “I want to see it.” Next thing I hear the guy say to Marco is, “close you eyes!” and the guy pulls out, and aims his cock at Marco’s chest, and BAM starts spraying cum everywhere. This wasn’t a few spurts of jizz – this was like a garden hose set on “spray” – it really went everywhere, from Marco’s face to all over his chest and stomach. It was totally wild!

I got some photos of Marco with cum all over him:

MarcoCum-1.JPG

MarcoCum-2.JPG

After that we had a guy who didn’t look like his pics and Marco sent him packing (he’s pretty unforgiving in that way). Then we decided to go to a club instead so we abandoned the online world and went to some weird dance club, ostensibly gay but full of straight people. Marco complained about the music; I just looked at the cute guys.

When we got back to my hotel we were pretty beat, so we just went to sleep. Stay tuned for what we did on Sunday night, as well as the video we made (hint: this one has a cumshot…).

5486372999613260578-2364791895412164658?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.