[Street Cock] In the Rain

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Street Cock's original blog post...

Another tough day at the office. By the time I left, it was 9:00pm and it had started to rain. The guy I ad met up with at Jack in the Box a couple weeks ago, Bobbie, had given me a call and was waiting around the corner. He said something about needing some extra cash. After the day I had, I figured $20 was worth spending some time with his 10" cock. I've pretty much figured out that he bounces around from one guy to the next. Hustles a few dollars when he can. He likes to chat alot so he talks about guys that pick him up and take them back to their place. We walked around the city for a couple minutes. The rain had lightened up to just a drizzle. We walked around and looked for a place to go. Most places in that area were closed and I didn't have time to get a room. I suggested we go down an alley and he mentioned a part of town nearby with a couple overpasses. I had driven through the area before hunting for cock and I knew that homeless people often sleep between the overpass support pillars. We walked passed a couple people on the ground and found 2 pillars we could duck between. We both ducked down to our knees and pulled out our cocks. Mine was already semi hard and his was soft. He does have a beautiful cock, it's long and thick even when it's soft. I took it in my hand and we started stroking each other. He bent his head towards mine and started making out with me. I love a thuggy guy that likes to kiss. We made out for a while and I could feel his dick growning in my hand. We pulled apart and he bent down and started sucking my cock. In the 5 or 6 times we've hooked up, this is the first time he's ever sucked my dick. He seemed to be enjoying it and he definitly knew how to suck a cock. You could hear the cars passing on the street just a few feet away from us. We were behind a parked car so they could see what was going on. Once when he was blowing me a guy walked from around the pillar and looked down. I didn't react and he just kept walking. I pulled Bobbie off my dick and made out with him some more. I told him to stand up and let me suck that fat black cock of his. He unbuttoned the rest of his jeans and let the full length of his dick hang out. With my back against the pillar, Bobby leaned against the pillar and hung is thick uncut dick right in front of my face. I can picture it now, hanging in front of me. I cupped his balls with my right hand and used my left hand to guide his semi hard dick into my mouth. I love the feeling of an uncut cock in my mouth. I love to roll my tounge around the head and under the foreskin. His cock is already thick in my mouth and I'm enjoying every inch of it sliding in and out. I can feel it continue to grow and get harder so I start relaxing my throat and deepthroating his entire cock. With 10" uncut thick inches, that's not an easy thing to do but I'm very proud of my deepthoating abilities. He loved feeling his dick in the back of my throat and started to pump his hips into my mouth. That's the moment I stepped back in my mind and thought about what was going on. I was sitting on the ground in a dirty part of town, surrounded by homeless guys while this random black guy with a huge cock was fucking my mouth like it was a warm pussy. I could feel the cum rising from my balls but I was determined that I wasn't going to cum until I got all of his load down my throat. I grabbed his hips and started pulling him into my mouth. I wanted him to know he could fuck this pussy as hard as he wanted to. He took the hint and grabbed the back of my head and started really fucking my throat. I could feel is cock starting to tense up and throb so I knew it was only a matter of time. I started stroking my cock again and just as I was getting close, he started moaning loudly. Definitly loud enough for the guys around us to hear what was going on, but at this point who really cared? I could feel his load shooting on my tounge and against the back of my throat, then he pushed his dick all the way down my throat and shot the last few shots directly down my thooat. I shot my load all over the sidewalk in front of me while his dick still spasmed in my throat. He pulled out and I licked one final drop of cum from the head of his dick. With out even putting his cock back in his jeans he bent down and started kissing me again. FUCK YA!!! The taste of his mouth and tounge mixed with the taste of his cum. I savored the moment as my own cock continued to twitch from just having shot it's load. We buttoned back up, I slipped him $40 and we walked away back toward where my car was. We chatted about hooking up at a hotel again sometime (if you'd like to hear that story, let me know. Not as much sex at the other stories but it's kinda interesting.) We made plans to talk on the phone again, later in the week. We shook hands and went our seperate ways back into the rain. I definitly think this guy is a hustler but like I said before, his cock is well worth the money. Not to mention the fact that he's just as fucking horny as me. It hasn't happened yet with Bobbie but I'm dying to get that dick up my ass. If it happens, you guys will be the first to know. I'll keep trying to remember to take more photos. In the mean time, scroll down to the Jack in the Box blog, that's his dick soft. YUM!1082034886382831521-7752541480079889157?l=streetcock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.