[Street Cock] Busstation strikes again - Update with Pic 5.3.09

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Street Cock's original blog post...

BS+Mex+3.JPG

The bus station is quickly becoming my new favorite place to cruise for dick. Dropped by there again on my way home from work. Same guys hanging out inside just wasting time and some sleeping on the benches. Walked in the bathroom. 1 guy was standing and the urinals and one guy was standing at the hand dryer. I hand to do a double take but he was standing there drying his hands with his cock hanging out. He was early 30's, Mexican, about 5'9, thin and decently hung. He looked up and we caught each others eye. He walked way from the dryer, with is cock still hanging out, and walked across the bathroom to the stall at the end of the row. (The same one I sucked of a guy in last week.) I walked over in the direction of the urinals directly across from the stall. He was standing inside and waved me over. I slipped inside and he locked the door behind me. I sat on the toilet and took a moment to let the sight of his uncut cock sink in. He spoke broken English but we both understood what was going on. I started tugging on his cock and felt it growing in my hand. He obviously hadn't had some attention in a while because just me tugging his cock got him moaning and speaking in spanish. I love it when guys I'm fucking with speak in other languages. You don't know exactly what their saying but you know that they're enjoying it. I watched his cock grow in my hand. The head of his cock swelled and pushed back his foreskin. I could already tell his was gonna have a big head and a thick cock. That's the best thing about mexican guys, they are definitly growers. I couldn't resist any more so I took his semi hard cock in my mouth and started working his dick. He was loving my mouth and I could feel his dick continue to get harder as I sucked. The stalls of the bathroom are only about 6" high so if a tall guy is standing in the next stall over they can look over and watch. After a couple minutes of sucking his dick I looked up at him and noticed a black guy in the next stall looking over the wall and watching me suck this guys dick. Of course my dick got even harder and I really went to work on his dick. I wanted the guy in the next stall to see how good I could suck dick. I was hoping that me taking this fat 8" uncut mexican dick all the way down my throat would encourage him to stick around so I could work on his cock next. I dove back into my task with a new enthusiasm. I love guys watching me while I'm sucking dick or getting fucked. The guy in the stall just continued to moan and speak in spanish. I was afraid that his noise was getting to loud so as I was sucking his cock and reached up and put my hand over his mouth. He got the hint and started to grunt more than moan. That encourged me more so I grabbed the back of his ass and started fucking his cock into my mouth. His dick started to throb and I could tell his was getting ready to shoot his load. I pushed my head down on his dick and took every inch down my deepthroat. He started to shoot his load and I could feel every drop shooting into my mouth and coating my tounge. I swallowed it down and savored every ounce. When I looked up, he had this grin on his face. I'm pretty sure my purpose in life is to give guys sexual pleasure so of course I loved seeing his face smiling with pleasure. His dick didn't really get much softer so I went back to working with my mouth. I wanted to make sure he really enjoyed the experince. He was holding on to both sides of the stall and had a content look on his face. After another minute of sucking his cock he pulled up his pants and (in broken spanglish) we agreed to meet at the same spot at 5 the next day. He walked out and stuck around for a minute, still hoping the guy in the next stall would come over. I stood up and realized that he had left at some point while I was swallowing the mexican's load. I buttoned up my pants and walked out of the stall. Nobody of any interest was there. Just a busdriver using the urinal and what looked like a crazy homeless guy in the handicap stall. They don't have doors on the larger stalls, I wonder why? :-) So I took off and heading home. Looking forward to getting off of work tomororow. Sorry no pictures but I was too caught up in the moment. I'll snap some tomorrow and attach them to this posting. It was a GREAT cock!!!BS+Mex+1.JPG

BS+Mex+2.JPGBS+Mex+4.JPG1082034886382831521-8090851418292940513?l=streetcock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.