The couple in my life.... Part 2

funpiggy

Not sure how long I was passed out for but I wake up and get a good look at my surroundings. Mirrors, cameras at diff angles, a Saint Andrews cross on a far wall, chains hanging from another, lots of cabinets, some with locks. I am still handcuffed and locked in to the sling. Then I hear someone coming, it’s the guy I met last night. How are you feeling he asks? Im ok now thank you. He says, I know you want to call me sir, but when you live with us you can just call me John. I tell him my name is Mike, hi Mike he replies, he chuckles and says, I remember. Then walks over and looks at my hole. Oh he says, looks like its ready for more. With that he kneels down and starts to eat my hole hard. I jump with the feeling. Then he stands up and rams his cock all the way in, I yell out in pain. Oh come on boy, you love this cock deep in you. I have a spiked PA in now so that we can make sure you absorb all the poz cum in you ass. With that he starts to moan load and cum’s deep in my ass. He pulls out and laughs, walks over to my face and says, look at the specs of blood, I look and turn away, he pulls my head back and shoves his cock in my mouth, clean it boy. I do so.

Then I hear the door creak open, what’s going on here someone says. John says hi baby, look what I have for you. He walks over, kisses John, and looks at me. Hi boy, what’s your name, Mike I reply, I am Master Bill, nice to meet you Master Bill, I reply. John then proceeds to tell him what happened last night, all the guys I took, and each name of the guys. He looks down and smiles. You are a good bottom hey boy? John then says, he is ours for the rest of the day. Bill replies, good, I need a hot bottom to pound. He starts to unbutton his shirt and walks out of the room. John looks at me and says, he likes you and winks, that’s good and he smiles. He then wraps the strap around my arm, and gets a new syringe from the draw, jams it in my arm and pushes all the liquid in this time. He releases the belt and I feel heat and start to cough. Good boy he says. Then gets a couple big rocks and rams them in my hole, shoves his cock in to push them deep, I moan from the piercing from the PA and the scratching from the rocks he just shoved in. Just then Master Bill walks in, with a spiked PA like John’s, and hard as a rock and probably 9 inches and thick as a beer can. He walked up to my ass and laughs, boy if you’re not poz after this weekend you never will be. As he starts to finger my ass, adding multiple fingers each time he shoved in to my open hole. John has a bottle of water with a straw, drink up, you must be parched. I drink it fast. Whoa John says, Master Bill looks at him, chuckles and says, let him drink up. Just as he says that, I start to fly. John looks at me, you drank water laced with lots of fun stuff. I just moan and enjoy myself and feel no pain. With that, Master Bill fists me. Wow you have a lot of cum in there, nice and lubed. In my haze I see John shooting up and asks Master of he wanted a hit, no he replied, I want to feel everything I am going to do to this boy. He starts to punch into my hole. He’s ready for me. John leans in and says, he’s got a huge viral load and is not on his meds. He is going to flood you with his strain. With that, Master shoves his cock deep, even after all the drugs I am on, I still feel his PA stabbing my insides. You will be our boy now after I am done with you. You ready boy? I shake my head yes, he leans over and back hands me, what did you say boy? I replied “yes master”. GOOD BOY he yells out and starts to fuck me hard and rough. Awesome choice John, he’s hot. Love his ass. He will make a good addition to our family. I think we can pimp him out too. John chuckles, I made $500 bucks last night off him. Master laughed and then said that makes me so hot…. And started to growl and rammed deep into my hole and shot his first load. As he did that John leaned in and kissed me and said, welcome to our family boy. Then John started to fuck my mouth and shot a load down my throat. Just then I start to moan and Master tells John, give him a good hit, I want him to pass out. He follows his masters orders and shoots me up with another syringe. John looks down and says, nite nite.

I finally wake up, I look around and I am in a different room. It is bright and airy, I start to feel around and I am in a bed. I look to one side and John is there, and I look to the other, Master Bill is there. John says, look who’s finally awake… We were getting worried about you. Where am I? I ask. He says your home. You were awesome the other night. He then starts to peel something off my arm, what is that? John tells me I was tattooed the other night, its your biohazard tat, you have one on each arm, and each of our names are on your ass, since we own you. With that Master wakes up, and tells me to get on my side so we could spoon. I do so and then he rams his hard cock deep in my hole. John starts to kiss me at the same time, and Master tells me, this will be your morning chore, to drain each of us. Once your poz, you can swallow too. 2 weeks later, I was super sick, John stayed home with me to take care of me and he fucked me every few hours. I tested poz 3 months later and love my new life and family.

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...

Love the twist that the one Master pimped him out and made $500 bucks, someone has to pay for the drugs and having two Masters s like that they know just how to do it.  It's great the boy loves both his Masters best and is happy with his new situation, sometimes that is the best way, it happens and you deal with it the best way you can at the time and this boy did and damn so would I