[Street Cock] Blackhound Station

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Street Cock's original blog post...

Stopped by the bus station on the way home. Heard that the bathroom could be kinda cruisy. When I got there I noticed the bus station was filled with about 25 guys just hanging around. About half were black, the rest were a mix of white punks and a could mexican guys. All looked like they were 1 hot meal away from being on the street. I walked into the bathroom and saw 2 guys standing at the urinal and 2 guys just walking around. One guy at the urinal was 40's white and the other was Mid 20's white. The 2 guys standing around were black, both late 20's. I faked using the urinal and noticed that nobody was actually using the bathroom. They were just standing around checking each other out. I walk to the sink and washed my hand. I noticed in the mirror that one of the black guys had his hand in the fly of his jeans. I turned around and made it obvious I was watching him play with his dick. I walked back to the farthest stall in the row and left my door open. He joined me in the stall and locked the door. I immediately reached my hand in his open fly and grabbed on to his dick. He reach his hand in and pulled out his cock. He was about 8" long but really thin. The kinda dick you can deep throat all the way down till his balls are slapping against your chin. So that's exactly what I did. I sat on the toilet and deepthroated that dick while he felt up my chest and pulled on my dick. Every now and then he would pull my mouth off his cock and start making out with me. Then he'd push my head back down on his dick and let me suck it. He shot his load down my mouth and I swallowed every bit. We exchanged smiles and another kiss then he headed out. When I left the stall. Only the white guy in his 20's was still there standing at the urinal. I walked over, pulled out my still hard cock and started stroking. I figured since we were both there and horny, I'd at least jerk off with him for a minute. I heard a guy walking in so I zipped up and headed out of the bathroom. But I wasn't done yet.1082034886382831521-6050679014734176551?l=streetcock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.