[Street Cock] Subway Ride

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Street Cock's original blog post...

Subway.JPG

I was heading into the city on the subway and thought it might be a good place to hunt for some cock. The old rumor about the last subway car has proven to be very true. When I got to the station, I headed down to the end of the platform. There was already another guy down there. Late 30's, dark hair, in a suit and wearing a wedding ring. (love a str8 guy that knows where to go when he wants a good BJ) We stood next to each other and I would glance down and obviously check out his package. He started rubbing his cock and you could see him getting a stiffy in his suit pants. I stepped over to him and started rubbing his cock for him. I slipped down his zipper and his semi hard dick flopped out. He was freeballing in his suit. I stroked his cock a little standing there on the platform and we heard the train coming. He zippped up and we boarded the train. The car was empty so we sat down towards the back. he pulled out his cock again and I went straight for it. He had a nice 6" cut. He loved getting his cock serviced and started to grab the sides of my head and pump his hips into my face. His cock started to stiffen and I knew he was gonna shoot his load. He pushed my head down and shot his cum down the back of my throat. When I pulled my head up we both had big grins on our faces. He zipped up and stepped off the train at the next station.

1082034886382831521-6678492456033690681?l=streetcock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.