Wrong Number

Dirtysouth

Made an embarassing mistake tonight, texted a cumdump who is in town and asked him to text me back when he got a few cummy loads up his hole. He doesn't respond. Come to find out I texted the wrong number, some random person received my nasty text. Had to block that number, but nonetheless, felt embarassed. Anyone else ever do this, or am I just a moron?

It's an easy mistake to make. A guy who I was arranging a date with texted someone else who has the same first name as me. Luckily he phoned my landline to find out why I hadn't replied, so the date went ahead. Another mistake to be wary of is when exchanging adult emails with internet contacts. People occasionally give someone else's email address for "fun" or make a genuine typo in their address. You risk sending "obscene" photos to a stranger or minor. If I'm going to swap my photos with someone I always send my face pics first and then my adult shots if I get a reply from the address I sent the head shots to. Alternatively you can always have the guy email you with "adult pics please" as the subject. That way you can't be accused of sending unsolicited adult pics.

I went to the wrong apartment before. I was greeted at the door by a hot blonde that I would have fucked. When I told her I was looking for Gary. She informed me he was down the hall. As I shut the door I heard her made some cock sucking joke.

I recently added a coworkers cell number to my phone, and sent him a test text to make sure it went thru. All was good, and that was that. Then about 5 days later I was texting to this fist pig I know, telling him about a night out- somehow in sending the first part of the text, then typing in the 2nd part- with " I was asked by the bartender to fist him , so I did over the bar then and there " and somehow the recipient line had changed from the guy I was texting to the guy I work with. As soon as I saw what had happened, I jumped in and deleted the msg- not sure if he ever got it or not-- he has not said a word about the msg to me. I did plant some suggestions at work with OTHER coworkers tho that my phone had been acting up since a recent download ( GEICO pig squeal) and that I was concerned my phone was hacked or hijacked. Maybe that covered my ass, maybe not