[Catcher In The Raw] filled by Dan

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Catcher In The Raw's original blog post...

So Dan came and delivered... twice! As soon as he entered my complex he gave me a handshake and a hot kiss, and a grab of my ass as soon as we walked into my door. Then as we started making out he spit in my face, then went back for more kissing. I started to feel him up through his shorts. Huge cock. He fucked my ass and pounded away like there was no tomorrow. Usually I want a guy to cum quick and go, but I let him take his time, but at some point my hungry hole was begging for some cum. "Shoot your load man, shoot it up my boy hole!"

Afterwards we talked about some hot hook ups of our pasts. Then I told him the next time he visits we need to set up a gang bang so I can break my record of 14 loads. His eyes lit right up and he told me he was getting hard again. I felt his cock and told him my ass needed to milk it dry again and I got up on top of him and started riding it. He popped me back on my back and pounded me even harder than the first time. We were totally verbal and I got him to pin me down and choke me while I begged for his load. I got it good. He said his friend Marco might come down this weekend and we might set something up for Sunday night. Can't wait!

Here's a text exchange between Dan and I earlier today before we met up:

IMG_0156.PNG

7933564387338326097-4394244262857568667?l=catcherintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.