[Catcher In The Raw] hot texts with a poz top

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Catcher In The Raw's original blog post...

Dan from Matt and Dan's Sexual Adventures is visiting my city tomorrow and we have plans to hook up after I get off of work. Hoping he's got a big load saved up for my hungry neg hole. I've been out of the loop lately and haven't been as slutty as I should be. But I did have a hot encounter with a hot bottom who lives only four blocks away. I messaged him on BBRT and he said he'd love to take my load and he'd hop in the shower.

I walked over and the guy was a hot little fucker just like his pics, small but built, and what looked like a great ass through his gym shorts. When we got to his room he stripped down and started sucking my cock. I was immediately hard and hadn't jerked off in a few days so my cock was rock hard and throbbing to get off in his hungry bare hole.

He squirted some lube onto his crack and got on his bed on all fours. I started to stick it in slowly and then once the bare walls of his ass accommodated to my cock I started telling him how hot his ass felt. I kept pounding his ass and it looked so hot to pull it out then shove it back in, I forgot how fun it is to top a bare hole.

"Make sure you cum up my ass," he moaned. Ummm duh.

"You want my load dude? You better work for it."

I stood still and made him work his ass up and down my cock and his hole was fucking hungry I could tell from his thrusts. I was ready to cum and I pinned him down and shot my seed down his hole. About five squirts later I was soft and pulled out and head out.

The next morning I saw the trick eating at Pick Up Stix as I walked by, nodded my head but didn't say anything, would love to breed that ass again though.

Today at the gym I was cruising the showers and this really hot guy who was watching me jerk went to the shower stall next to me. We put on a little show for each other and I kept grabbing his ass (I must be slowly turning into a top lately!). He hot a nice cock with a PA and I wanted his hole. Unfortunately he seemed only into watching. As he was drying off he egged me on to shoot my load and when I did it shot up in the air in huge bursts that traveled far. He looked impressed. I'm hoping that I'll run into him there again.

Now onto the poz top.... Here are some hot texts that me and this guy from BBRT have been exchanging, his texts are on the left and mine on the right. Enjoy.

IMG_0153.PNG

IMG_0154.PNG

IMG_0155.PNG

7933564387338326097-8597422240445620107?l=catcherintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.