[Catcher In The Raw] load collecting

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Catcher In The Raw's original blog post...

Had today off from work and so last night I decided to go on a hunt for loads. I posted on Craigslist, a Quick Connect on bbrt and messaged every guy on a4a who's stats were Top, Vers/Top, Anything Goes, and No Answer. It was pretty late when I was looking I think about 2a.m. so most of the guys on there were just getting home from the bars and were too drunk to drive over. This poz couple that lives a few blocks away messaged me, both were pretty good looking and had bred me before. Of course I had them come on over!

Both took turns tag teaming my ass, kissing, and they tried to get me to give them head but I'm not much for oral. I like to go straight to the fucking. The twinkier of the two started pounding my hole, and my bed was bumping against the wall, he let out a huge howl that he was going to cum and without any hesitation he shot it in my ass. His partner stuck his finger in my ass and pushed the cum that was on my ass into my hole. He stuck in his cock and told me how warm my hole was with his partner's seed. As he started grunting I knew he was about to cum, and I held his legs tight against me and told him to "poz my hole up." He let out a grunt and shot deep into my ass adding to the collection.

Load #3 was just some random guy from Craigslist, fast cummer, smelt of cigarettes, parTied up, nothing worth mentioning.

Load #4 was some twinky 21 year old kid who has been messaging me nearly every day to cum over and breed my ass. He is the complete opposite of my type, while very cute, I like the muscle daddy 30-40 year olds. He came over around 4 a.m. and totally reeked of pot. He immediately was hard (I guess I can't complain about guys my age for that reason) and stuck it in my ass. For a little guy he was pretty aggressive with his fucking. My hole was making sloshing noises from the three previous loads-the cum was pouring out of my ass and soaking up the towel I had on my bed. I can't believe all these loads were going to waste. The twinky boy shot inside me and headed out.

I took a break and went to bed and in the afternoon had Load #5 from a really hot guy from Craigslist who lived a block and a half away. When he was on his way I heard some noise in my hallway and looked outside and my neighbors were doing yoga in the foyer-basically in front of my door. Oh great, from my experience our complex has very thin walls. I blasted some music and told the guy we needed to keep it less verbal than I would normally prefer. He said that was fine but like the twink he was a pretty aggressive top and my bed was shaking again. He tried pulling it away from the wall but it still didn't help. Usually I prefer quick pump and dumps (quantity vs. quality) when I'm on a load hunt, but this guy was so hot I didn't mind that he was taking his time. He had a hot body, nice tan, and a great cock. Finally he came, and asked me if I wanted it deep in me. "Breed me dude," and with that he let his load shoot up in me. We started making out afterwards and he told me he'd love to stop by tomorrow and load me up again.

Load #6 was the hottest cock I've ever had in my life:

e21e7585f50dc2205f5d85cdf7a14e53_3.jpg

I've never had a cock so big in my life. As soon as I got to the top's condo I realized I had seen him at the gym. He was a little older than I usually go for but in amazing shape and obviously the hottest cock in the world. I thought I wouldn't be able to take it at first but as soon as he stuck it in my ass kindly accommodated. It felt fucking amazing. He told me how great my bare ass felt and he wanted to take his time fucking me. We changed positions a few times, and I tried milking his cock intensely while doing it doggy. I watched in his closet mirror as he was kneeling upright and my ass was thrusting back into his cock. I really wanted that load in my hole. I kept telling him how great his bare cock felt and my hole was starving for his load. He fed it to me. After he came he stayed in me for about five minutes and told me his load was still cumming.

So six loads (some still in me) and I'm hoping to get at least one more before bed.7933564387338326097-5203945382730160247?l=catcherintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.