Oregon Nude Beach Fun!

This is a true story that happened to me at a nude beach in Oregon. Since I lived closer to one nude beach,

I would tend to visit and just get some good sun on my naked body. Sometimes I would venture out with a

couple cold ones and my cock ring on. I would love to take in the 'sites', but rarely got to indulge

with anyone of my liking.

This happened about two years ago at Sauvies Island. I had gone out, and this time for some reason, laid out

more on the beach near the water. Not sure why. Anyways, as I spread out my blanket, and laid out on my back,

a nice looking man asked if he could lay near me. "Sure" I replied.

I watched him spread out his towel next to me, of course checking him out the entire time. He was uncut, which

I love, and seemed to be of nice size. I laid back down, not trying to be too nosey or gawking at hime.

Every once in a while I would look up at my new neighbor, and one time in particular, kind of stared at

his cock, watching in fascination as laid on his thigh, and twitched from time to time. His eyes were closed

so I am not sure if it was for my benefit. I turned over in short time to sun my ass and back.

I was very horny by now, and needed to piss. So, I got up and went to relieve myself. When I came back,

I felt like playing with my hole, so I discreetly squeezed some lube on my finger and began to finger fuck

my tight hole. It flet so good I just kept doing, and kept applying more lube.

I was carried away for a while, but took a second to look at my neighbor, hoping to catch his uncut cock semi

hard, but what I got was a full on shot of his hard cock...as he was sitting up stroking his cock for me. I just

stared at it and fingers my hole...it felt so good, and the thoughts going through my head were wondeful. Finall,

I asked him he would come over and apply lotion to my ass for me. Oh did he. He walked over, I handed him

the lotion and he applied to my cheeks. I reached behind me and stroked his big hard cock...and soon enough he was

spooning me, with me guiding his cock to my lubed hungry hole.

He entered me smoothly...inching his cock into me. I was in heaven!!! Soon his hand was on my waste and he

was fucking me, right there on the beach in the open. Nobody was around, except one man down the beach

sitting in a chair watching us. And soon stroking his own cock!

The heat continued between us, and he was fucking me good....all I thought about was wishing I was somewhere else

and this stud was behind me, with me on all fours, fucking me good and long! I didn't know this man at all,

never met him before, but I could not refuse our desire! Soon he was getting close and feeling him push against

my ass it felt so wonderful! I heard him whisper "I am going to cum". With that I just pushed my ass back on him

harder and held it there on his cock....I felt him swell and start twitching me as he unloaded his hot cum.

at the same time I was stroking the load out of my cock and he slowly ended his pumping I came all over my

blanked and self. Feeling him fall out of me was such a wonderful feeling...knowing his cum was in me!

I eventually got up and headed to the water to rinse off.

What a wonderful sunny nude beach day!

• Upvote 1