[Catcher In The Raw] pretty disappointing..

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Catcher In The Raw's original blog post...

Last night's party did not go how I planned... So let me tell you about a different hook up...

I was taking the early morning bus to school and this guy I fucked raw in a 24Hour Fitness shower once hopped on. We nodded heads at each other and kept making eye contact on the bus. He seemed anxious to get off the bus as we neared the school, and made sure he got in front of me to lead the way. I was getting hard already thinking about fucking his hot ass again.

Of course he went to one of the bathrooms on campus in one of the food courts (it was 7:30 A.M. so it seemed pretty safe). We went into the stall and dropped our pants and he started sucking me off while sitting on the toilet. I was standing up and fucking his face. He was getting hard too and has a huge cock, what I wouldn't give to have that in me raw. He turned me over and started eating out my ass and playing with his fingers, then someone came into the bathroom.

We stood quietly and waited for him to leave, I was still jacking off and when the guy left the bathroom I asked if my bud's hole was clean and wanted my raw cock. He bent over without saying a word and I stuck it in. He was really working my cock and told me he wanted me to cum inside him. Unfortunately ANOTHER guy came into the bathroom, FUCK!

He pulled away from my cock and right as I was about to cum! I jacked off my seed into the toilet. What a waste! As soon as he came (also in the toilet) he kissed me and said how he thinks redheads are fucking hot. Was hoping to grab his number but he was in a rush and bolted out the bathroom. I see him around quite a bit around town so I didn't doubt that I'd see him again.

Right now I'm looking for a hot bare fuck, so if that all works out I'll have something juicier about ME taking a load.7933564387338326097-4956401283287878062?l=catcherintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.