[Catcher In The Raw] first posting

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Catcher In The Raw's original blog post...

Tomorrow I'm hosting a bareback pump and dump party at my studio, so far about 8 guys on barebackrt and 5 guys on adam4adam are down to go. Here's the ad I posted on bbrt:

Horny cum hungry bottom looking to take load after load until I'm filled up. My record is 14 so I'd love to beat that. Also posted on A4A and going to on CL so I hope to get a good amount of seed. If I host it will be more of a one top at a time thing (small apartment) but if you have a great location in Hillcrest and can host a gang bang I'm all for it. Taking loads from all athletic bodied tops. No flakes! Neg but very poz friendly. v

One of the tops I started chatting with on adam wanted to come over tonight and get a preview of my hole. He was a hot, hung guy in his 40s, HUGE cock. Said he lives for breeding young bottoms. Who am I to say no? He came over straight after work, still in his dress shirt and slacks, and I immediately started unbuttoning his shirt and felt his hot cock through his pants. Even though the lights were dimmed I could tell he was going to be a hot fuck. He bent me over the bed and started rimming my hole, telling me how great it tastes. I'm not much for getting eaten out, so I told him I wanted his cock in me. Here's a pic of his cock from a4a:

dd003c99cec8bed59f504965aa7f2a2d_2.jpg

I hadn't been fucked in a week or so, but my hole immediately accommodated. His cock felt so good skin on skin, and he told me how good my ass felt wrapped around his cock. He had me lay on my back and I thrusted up and down his shaft milking his cock. I could feel my ass getting wetter with his precum. He told me to get on my back and I positioned his hands on my throat so he would pin me down and choke me.

I told him I wanted him to give me his poz load. This really turned him on, I had asked him online if he was poz or not and he told me he was. But he never asked me and I wasn't sure if he was into the dirty talk. "You're gonna get my poz load deep." That got my hole immediately perked up and I started squeezing tight and pulled his thighs tight towards me. He let it release and I could feel the cum squirting inside me, I made sure every last drop was deposited in my ass.

After he pulled out he told me to feel how much cum he had deposited. It was the sweetest thing feeling that cummy hole, and I told him to stick his (still hard) cock back into me so I could have the cum deep pushed deeper into my ass. He kept pounding me while I jacked off. Then he said he had another poz load cumming. My ass quenched again, and I took more of his seed. My cock is rock hard thinking about it again, thinking about logging on to take another load.

I'll be sure to blog about my party tomorrow.7933564387338326097-8313725488387229507?l=catcherintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.