Advice for taking large cocks

youngslut

I'm puzzled since everyone seems to be concerned with the girth. I can take the fattest cock. I'm having issues with the length. It hits the "wall" and can hurt quite a bit. My fab size so far is 7x7. I took a 8x7 and it was challenging but still great. Anything longer than 8 poses a real challenge. Anyone with advices on how to deal with the wall?

Guest pozpig46

Just relax and keep hitting the poppers the wall will relax and you can take it. I myself have no trouble taking a 9x7 it definitely hits all the right areas

It's easier said then done with the wall. Only once I took a cock that was about 9 inches. Met this dom at the leather bar and he said how he was going to fuck my ass. He said if I came with him I would be fucked. I accepted it. He told me that he has fucked some guys before and they begged him to pull out but he did not. Or even how some guys bled because he was so big. This scared me but I still went with him to his hotel. He was a lot nicer and seemed more sane and even gave me his full name, address, and number to send to my roomate so he wouldn't worry. It was very much him having power control over me. I had trouble deepthroating his cock because it was huge in length and girth. While we were making out and I was servicing his body I never tried to acty cutsey. I acted like a submissive. I did not wait for him to give me orders I read his eyes and movements to know what he was wanting or asking. And I never asked him to fuck me. He finally told me to get the lube and condom and sit on his dick. I got part of it in but then there was a wall where I could not get it past. At this point I knew he could have raped me and made me bleed and scream and taken my ass.

I did not try to wiggle my ass or challenge him that I could take it. I did breathing exercises trying to relax my hole and take it all in. The only thing I said was no matter what I was going to take his cock. After a lot of breathing, relaxing, and trust I finally felt it go all the way in and fill me up completely. He started pumping my ass and then without pulling out put me on my back and pounded my ass. To finish off he pulled out and had me get on all fours and the bed and he took my ass calling me every name in the book and me responding with cries of ecstasy, lust, desire, and a need for his cock in me. I begged for it and he gave me all of it.

He destroyed my ass. There was just a little bit of blood afterwards and my ass hurt. He was kind enough to let me use his shower to get cleaned up. I learned that the reason why he takes guys sometimes without them relaxing and fucking them even if they want him to stop is because they try to act cute like they can take it all or "ask" to be fucked hard and brutal or try to beg for it. This man was serious. He will fuck a bottom when he is damn good and ready. In his book it is not up to a bottom to decide when he wants to suck the top or bend over and take it. I was amazed that I gave him so much control and was able to read him completely and anticipate him. He wanted to fuck me again but I was way too damn sore and we were both getting tired. This might not really be hot for some since i used condoms and it's a bb site but that was one of the hottest fucks I ever had. His boy is DAMN lucky. I would love to wake up every morning with the cock in my hole or get bent over around the house during the day and just fucking take it.

I guess the point of this whole story is this. It's not wise or smart to act like a power bottom for a big dicked top or intentionally try to get a top horny and aroused or he will really take you and if you aren't relaxed enough or experienced you will probably still take it. Rough sex can be hot as hell but it has to get in first before it can be enjoyed by all.

Plenty of lube and relaxing techniques. Next time you play with dildos try to just breathe and learn to control the hole without poppers. They are useless and cause headaches. Besides. I would rather take a cock in my own mindset and with my submissive abilities, desires, wants, and needs. Not the poppers :P

Oh and it is true. For some reason smaller cocks do feel like a spear sometimes when bigger or longer cocks seem to fit easier. But nothing beats a curved cock. Riding a curved cock it feels like it was made for your ass.

Guest ff-whole

@HappyHole: like I wrote before... I deal with the wall by sitting on him and let my bowls and intestines slowly adjust to his dick... I trained that by taking a very fat but also long/large dildo... Once you got yourself straighten out inside - it will be fine... I wouldn't force it or let him force you take more then you can handle his tempo... It has to be yours...

Oh and yes, I don't use any poppers either...

Guest slimolderbttm

My first really big, thick cock was scary at first since it was a lot bigger and thicker than any I had before. He was a black man, about 50 yrs old, and when I saw his cock and tried to suck it I could only get about half of in my throat. He told me what I didn't take in my mouth was going in my ass. He used a lot of lube and it hurt a little at first, but he let me get used to it as much as I could before he fucked me hard and deep, I made a lot of noise, so he cupped his hand on my moth and told me to be quiet. After what seemed like 30 minutes he finally shot his load deep in my ass. I had already cum without touching my cock. I like the big cocks now.

I had a feeling you'd like it rough, and would like a bit of being knocked around. Good luck with the next round -now he knows you like it, you'll probably get it much rougher, especially if he's able to take turns with his friend...

Large cocks are the only ones I pursue. I have found it is far less painful to take a hung guy over an average guy any day. I i prefer length over width cause I too am pretty tight. It needs to feel good for us to.

I really don't have enough experience to be offering advice but I am very tight and yet have enjoyed vigorous balls deep fucks from 10.5 inchers.

1. Clean out. It gives you confidence to really open up

2. Stretch yourself out with a few fingers. Get some lube in there.

3. Take it slowly at first. At the risk of starting the whole "how dare a bottom tell the top how to fuck" I ask my top to take it slowly at first. It doesn't take long. Thirty or forty seconds is all i need to get stretched out and after that I can take a hard fucking from a huge cock, but even an average sized guy ramming it in all the way and jack hammering instantly will hurt.

It goes against reason, but with the countless cocks I've taken in my hole, I find that large generally don't hurt at all, whereas some small thin cocks can feel like they're jabbing your rectum. As always, its not the cock thats fucking you, its the tops technique.

Real world mileage may vary.

I concur NastyRigPig. Im fairly new to taking cock ( as a former lifetime top), but find that I can take huge cock with very little difficulty or pain but the smaller ones, not to mention fingers, just hurt and are annoying more than anything else. Not sure why this is as I;ve never used diodes or buttplugs to "develop my hole. It's tight but those big cocks slide right in with no problem at all.

• 2 years later...

Lots of lube and practice. My motto is "More Lube!" I've tried a 10 inch dildo, but I couldn't get it past the wall even with breathing and relaxing. Nine is the most I've taken successfully ^_^

• 4 years later...