The Easter Bunny

I was walking through the mall and it was a week before Easter. I walked past the Easter Bunny booth for pictures and noticed that the Easter Bunny was just closing up for a break. As I walked past it looked as though he was watching me, so I waved and smiled and he waved back.

A few minutes later I saw him walking towards me, bunny head off, he was hot. Probably around 50, thick goatee, shaved head, thick neck which meant he was probably pretty well built under that costume. He walked up and said hi and we chatted a few minutes. He then said that he thought I was hot and wanted to know if I wanted to join him in a back room of an empty store front, I quickly replied yes. We sat down on some couches and started to chat again. He told me he had to take this job for some quick cash since he was just released from prison for drug sale and possession. Of course I asked what kind, he replied anything you wanted I could have gotten with a loud chuckle, and still can. I moved in closer and leaned in and kissed him. We started kissing harder and feeling around each other. I unzipped the front of his costume to get a better view and feel. I reached down to his crotch and felt his cock, it felt like it went on forever, 9 inches to be exact, with a nice 000 gauge piercing. When I felt it, I moaned a little, he asked, do you like it? I just moaned yes. He had no pants on, just a shirt and jock. He later told me it was because the suit was so hot, it was easier just to wear that. I slide down off the couch and take his cock in my mouth sucking as far as I could. He told me to swallow and I said I couldn’t, but I had poppers in my pocket so I grabbed those and took some deep huffs. Yeah boy he replied. I like you. Eat my cock boy he kept saying as I got his cock deeper and deeper down my throat. He was taking nice deep huffs also which was making me hard and him harder. He pulled me off and his cock and said he wanted to fuck me. I said I only fucked safe and he said, it’s all yours right now, why give it up and handed me the poppers. I took several hits and climbed up onto the couch his cock right at my hole. Have a seat he said. So I sat on his fat cock all at once, they pain went rocketing through my body and I yelled. You’re a good boy, he replied. I started to ride him. I asked him to let me know when he was getting close so I could pull off, he said ok. He started ramming his cock deep in my hole. I kept taking hits of poppers as did he.

We fucked probably for about 20 minutes and started to breath heavy, I asked him if he was close and he said very. I tried to pull off but he pushed me down onto his cock and rammed deep at the same time. He then yelled out FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK !! I could actually feel his hot cum shooting into my ass. My ass automatically started to squeeze around his cock, draining out the cum in his cock. I started to grind his cock more and he said he was close and shot another load in me. He then asked, your poz right? I looked at him and said, no. He then laughed out loud and said, well boy, you are now. I jumped up off his cock and said are you serious? He pulled up his shirt and there was a huge biohazard tattoo with a date and name, he told me that was the guy who pozzed him and the date it happened. I got dressed in a hurry and he told me it would be ok. He then grabbed me and kissed me hard, looked into my eyes and said, I like you, here is my number call me. He shoved his number in my back pocket and walked away. I called him a week later and he moved in a month later. I now have the same tattoo he does except for his name is on it and the date he pozzed me.  Happy Easter everyone!

• Like 2