[Hung Latin Dom] One Wild Night Pt I

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

I am writing this on the plane, as I cannot sleep. I’m on my way back “home”. These days I don’t know anymore where home is, neither where I want it to be, as I might have to leave Santiago, and I don’t wanna get too attached if that’s the case.

My last night in the country where I was born turned to be really wild. I went to a friend’s place to say goodbye and talk for a while. He was my landlord while I was in college, we used to fuck every now and then, but that’s over for now. In any case, we remain good friends and we like to talk. I had dinner there, with him and his roommate, but as I was talking to them, I was looking for some meat on Manhunt using my phone. This really big muscle guy send me a wink, I wink back at him, and he unlocks his pictures. When I unlock my pictures, it’s usually the end of the story with guys like this. I have really thick thighs, as I used to bike a lot when I was younger, but I am not muscular at all. Some guys assume I am muscular when they see my locked pics, so when I unlock, they don’t like what they see. I am used to that, but it is still annoying to have to read angry replies and mean comments about my body. However, it avoids me the*hassle*of having to deal with such assholes.

This guy was different. Once I unlocked, he replied back right away, saying the name of his hotel, it was a big luxury hotel not far away from mine. I thanked him, and I told him that I was pretty much what he said he was looking for, a nasty guy in bed, but also polite and smart outside it, but that I was no muscle hunk at all. Next reply took a long time, he was busy, he said, he gave me his room number, and I called his hotel once I got to mine. He had a deep voice, he was Spaniard, and I am a sucker for that accent.

I walked to his hotel, less than a mile, and I had to wait for around 5 min in the lobby, in front of the elevator. When he got out of the elevator, I could not believe my eyes. He was completely unlike his pics, that were several years old. He was so much fucking better looking in person! He had a shaved head now, a bigger torso, bigger arms (even if the pics made him look big already) and he had a slight padding of body fat, nothing that covered his six packs, but enough to make him look more like a real man than like way too perfect jock. He had this stubble, around 3 days, but perfectly delineated, as his upper cheeks and neck were shaved smooth. Piercing blue eyes like my boyfriend, strong jaw and lean face. A total alpha male that wanted me to be his alpha male. I got a boner right away, but I waited to see his reaction. He smiled and told me to go in the elevator. We chatted until we got to his floor. We undressed as soon as the door was closed, I still was feeling self conscious about my body, but he made all my doubts go away when we kissed. He kissed me with real passion, wanting my tongue, grunting with delight when I spat in his mouth,giving me his tongue back, swapping spit back and forth, holding my head. Wow. I fuck a lot, as you know, and I can tell you this guy was a great kisser. He moved to my dick, swallowed it all, choked on it. He lubed me and then the magic disappeared. I was too big for him, and we tried several positions, but he was tired from the trip there, he had arrived a few hours before. So, he sucked me again, no cleaning needed, and we kissed some more, I touched his body, licked his trimmed body hair on his gigantic pecs, sucked his nipples, breathed on his neck, caressed his marble like skin. It got me over the edge, and I got him back on fours, he complained, but I still got in again and bred him. I was not all the way in, so my cum came out easily aI felched very eagerly. He sucked my dick again, and when he realized I had not swallowed the cum I just had felched, kissed me again, in a wild way. He was hard, and I wanted to help, so I told him to wait, this was not over until he came. I wanted his cum. I was laying on the bed, and he kneeled over me, I could see his gorgeous body and I saw his hard dick, close to my mouth. He told me he was close, and I told him to aim carefully, I wanted every single drop. He pleased me yet again, and I had his creamy nut in my mouth, gargling on it, savoring it, but not swallowing. He immediately went down and kissed me, held me, passionately. Snowballing cum back and forth, his, this time.

We talked a bit afterwards. He was really tired, wanted to go to bed right away, but told me he was a flight attendant, for a company that dos not flight to Santiago, but it does flight to most Latin American capitals. My luck. I told him that he could stay at my place if he ever wants to visit Santiago, and that I can get him more guys and nasty sex parties. I really hope he gets to visit me some time.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.