[Hung Latin Dom] Last Day At The Tropics

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

The guy I was meeting was slightly heavier than I was expecting. But he was very good looking with a dark blond beard, had a certain dignity and authority. We went to my room, he blew me, we started fucking, he was dirty, he cleaned, I fucked him again, he was still dirty, and I could see he was not going to get clean there. SO I stopped him, let him suck me some more, and got him close and ate his cum. I did not cum, but I was tired. We slept together, I touching his body hair and beard. It was very pleasant and relaxing.

I emptied my room, stored my luggage and went to the bathhouse, close to the hotel too. Before 10 minutes passed, I had backed 3 guys in the dark room. A hot daddy kept looking at me, but never acted beyond kissing mne a bit. A pity, he was hairy, dark and muscular with a paunch. One guy wanted heavy abuse, I happily gave it to him. Some hard slapping and spitting. I barebacked him, but could not cum. Then things slowed down, a hot, ripped and lean guy blew me, almost puking, but nothing else happened for a while. I found the submissive guy again, but he found me bigger dick (but no meaner man). I left him alone, if he wanted me to “make him obey me”, he was going to be disappointed. I am not into puhsy bottoms. Get submissive or get off my dick.

I finally bred a chubby bald bear. He was really happy and did not want to push it out, he told me he would keep the load inside him and sleep with it. He was beaming as he said it. A real man. I am happy to have made him happy in that way. I left the sauna, and my friend from the morning was already at the hotel, he took me to the shuttle ton the airport. Now, I am still on the plane, writing this savoring the memories and swooning at the perspective of tonight’s sex party, at least 12 guys. That and the blissful autumn weather, the heat back in the tropics was driving me nuts.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.