[Hung Latin Dom] One Wild Night Pt II

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

I left his hotel, still horny. If you know me well, you’ll know that no matter how hot is a guy, I usually want more than one fuck. There was a gay disco a block and a half from his hotel, on the way to mine. I tried to go in, but the stupid bouncer told me I was not gay looking enough to go in. I did not insist, if all they have inside are guys that want to be women, I am not interested. There’s another bar a block from there, I went in, no question asked. I went to the dancing floor, some hot guys, looking bored, a hot mulatto, goatee, wavy hair, sexy smile, big ass. But he was a top too. His friend was not ugly but he was close to. Slim, trimmed body hair and a crazy dancer. I can get very wild dancing too, even if I am out of shape and run out of breath easily. We started dancing, and soon we were pretty much ving sex with ou clothes on in the middle of the dance floor. He got all on fours and I mounted him, my hips moving with strength, pounding him hard through the fabric of our jeans. We kept it for a good while, I was kissing his ass, lifting him and he wrapping himself around me, while I thrusted hard. Many guys were with their jaws dropped, and some lesbians were amused. In was sweating until my whole skin was slick, having lots of fun, and hoping I would fuck him too. The lights were turned on, we kissed, as I said he was close to ugly, but not in a bad way, he was not repulsive, and he was very, very sexy. He was going to be a good fuck too, I could see that. And that’s what counts in my book.

He gave me a blowjob in the bathroom, but I did not get hard, then left with his friend, I was still wiping the sweat from my face and catching my breath. Then, one muscular, but still fem looking guy that had been watching us, surrounded by his equally butch-but-fem friends asked me to come closer. As I did, and with the lights on, I realized that his face was totally covered in make up, and he had contact lenses with green and yellow stripes. He spoke, with a lisp on his voice. “Do you really like that thing?” “Pardon me?”. “That thing you were dancing with, do you really like it?”. His voice was oozing comtempt. I just stared him hard, from head to toe, visibly, then I said “Well, he is not bad looking, but I’d have any time a guy that is hot in bed and fun to play with over a muscle head that’s boring and bitchy”. And then is friends started to laugh at him and taunt him, and I said “excuse me”. I was happy to crush his mean girl number, unfortunately in this country there are way too many bitchy queens that only want to demean others instead of have fun and enjoy sex.

When I went out, he was there, waiting for me. He took me to his place, and we talked with the cab driver, who wanted a threesome, but I was not interested. His place was a mess, covered with religious imagery from top to bottom, a huge contrast with the luxury of the hotel room of the muscle stud. But I was there to fuck him, not to evaluate the decoration. He took a shower, got clean, and came back to the room, turned the light off, then grabbed a condom, FUCK! We never dicscussed barebacking, so he was in all his right to ask for a condom. I was painfully hard, but I just put the condom on the nightstand. He rubbed his hole against my glans, in small circles, I was going mad, and then he sild one inch. He touched my face in the darkness and whispered if I was certain I wanted to do that. I did not answered, just pushed back against him. He got the message, and the condom reamined unused that night. We fucked for about half and hour, I pinned him to the bed with my weight, slapped him, smacked his ass, spat on him, bited him. We were sweating again, and he complained he was in pain, but he made no move to stop me. Finally I came deep in him, his cries filling my ears with joy and intensifying my orgasm. Yes, I am a sadist.

We turned on the lights, and there was blood on the sheets, I apologized, and indeed I was embarrassed, I did not mean to hurt him seriously. But he said it was fine. He wanted to shave my pubic and armpit hair (as I do not have any other body hair, even my leg hair is very light). I never manscape, and I never would go completely bald. My armpit hair is a no-no. Once I trimmed it because my dad and my brother said it was gross (believe it or not, my straight father and brother, who are as smooth as I am, do manscape their crotches and shave their pits completely, go figure), and I was scratching my pits for days. Never again. But I let him trim my bush. If you want, I can post pics of how I am looking after that.

We went to sleep, I woke up around 7, I had to leave his place, as I had anothe guy who was meeting me at 8 in my hotel.

It was a wonderful night to finish my stay there. Sex, dance, a bit of drama and adventure. Can’t complain.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.