[Hung Latin Dom] Welcome Home, the Brazilian Said

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

I got out of the plane very fast, the flight was almost empty. I went through immigration without any issues, I am a legal resident here. My bags arrived shortly and customs were cleared easily, so in less than 40 min after landing I was already on my way home.

I arrived to my building and took the elevator, started fumbling with the keys of the apartment and before I found the right one, somebody opened the door. It was the Brazilian tourist. I left a friend of mine taking care of the apartment, as I had rented the apartment to tourists, and somebody needed to be there to help them and give them the keys. This Brazilian had arrived the day before, we had been exchanging e mails for a few weeks, agreed on a price and he got there one day before I did. I had seen the pictures, he looked fine, but nothing outstanding. Fucking pictures. He was much better looking in person, very tall, really furry but trimmed very short, short beard and manly face. A hot otter. Yummy.

I brought my bags inside, said hello, and patted his ass. He started touching me and undressing me. I told him to wait, I needed a shower bad, I had been on the road for 20 hours and I was more than a bit musky. He said he did not care, took his shorts off, went to his room to get the lube and we went to my room. We kissed for a long time, he gave me a great blowjob, sloppy, I tried to fuck him with spit for lube, but it did not work. He got plenty of lube on his hole and on my rod, sitted on me, but it was painful. I wrecked his hole, but I still managed to cum deep in him. He drove me crazy, his pale, pink skin covered by auburn hair, his lean body, his facial fur scratching my face, his moist mouth. He wanted my load and got it. He was a really nice guy, we took a shower together, and we went for some lunch. He told he had gotten laid the day he arrived, cruised by a guy on my building, in the elevator. Then a friend of his he had met in Buenos Aires dropped by and we took him for some sightseeing. They went to the bathhouse, but I returned, as I had to get stuff in order for the sex party and I had to work for RawTop.

I love a welcome like that. When I first met my BF, we started having sex when we were into his place, but he picked me up at the airport. Arriving from a trip and having a hot ass waiting for you is different when you are nit expecting it. That’s what I call a great welcome!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.