[2 Pigs] nyc cock sucked by a blog fan the view from both sides

AnonStory

Remember the post back in November where I jerked off to Hot Pigg’s video of his ass getting bred? Well one of the comments to that post was, “damn. hot. since i'm in nyc, can i come over and lick off that cum next time you're jacking off?”

Sounded hot to me, so I left a comment back, “Sure, man -- email me!”

The next day there was an email: “you two guys are awesome... and i'd def be into tasting any drop of cum you want to feed.... hanging, stroking, hearing you talk about some adventures, watching vids, and then getting creamed... very oral, sometimes kinda sub white guy, chill, masc, always hungry. bottom usually, with a nice ass -- but been taking a break in bottoming, and been thinking about breeding other nasty cum pigs.... so if you can put me to use, hit me up sometime..... and if you are ever hanging with a few buds, and need a cocksucker... def call ;)

I emailed back, “I'm up for it! Any nasty cum breeding talk would be hot.”

It took a few days for our schedules to sync up. This was in early-mid December and I was super horny. “Hey man, only time I'm free today (Friday) is between 5:30 and 7:00 . . . u around? I've got a 5 day load built up and it's driving me crazy!”

He wasn’t around and missed that email, “man, i'd love to eat 5 day's worth. If you still have it, give a call anytime tonight.”

Fortunately I hung on to the load (now a 6-day load) and we made plans to meet on Saturday afternoon. (“I've got to get off or I'll go nuts!”)

The guy had a really hot mouth and pulled two loads out and swallowed it all down. Damn did I need that!

The next day I got an email: “thanks for the load ;) was very hot yesterday.”

It took me a while to write this up, but when I did I sent a draft to the cocksucker and here’s what he wrote back:

"Hey Dan, I think it's great -- though I'm chagrined I didn't write it up first. And reading about it has me wanting to have my lips around your cock again and about to be fed...

If you want to share that you showed this to me, and my reactions, I'd add...

that, firstly, i was impressed about how open you were to responding to a 'fan's post' and were ready to check it out without having to deal with endless emails and picture swaps. made me feel that you were a guy truly open to whatever presented itself...

and that i really had lost, over reading the blog, a sense of what you looked like, and was surprised that you were tall and kinda rugged looking, like a guy as able to hike in the backcountry as well as be bent over a guy's back...

and i liked that we both wanted to kiss. and that you were hot at it. and feeling your tongue, and your spit, made me think of what else i was so hungry to get...

and then we started to strip, and your cock was hard, big, beautiful, your balls felt full, and you moaned so nicely when i first wrapped my lips around your cock. and looking at you I was so turned on thinking that you were really needing to unload, and you seemed so relaxed and happy knowing that soon that stress would be released. and you spread out on my bed, and i between your legs, so hungry, and asking you about your adventures, and sucking as you talked, and you told me you were gonna blast, and my mouth was so ready... and then talking, touching, kissing, stroking after. the talk, the attention got you worked up again, and got me down on your cock to get that second load.

and how it seemed like a great exchange between 2 guys who wanted what the other offered.

oh, and i don't think i told you that after you left, i stretched out on bed, and had a nice long stroke and off my fingers ate the load that i shot on my chest, ..... as a chaser after what you fed me.... -- and fantasizing about eating your load out of hotpigg's ass -- which is what prompted the initial email in the first place hehe."

Now that’s what I call a fan!5486372999613260578-3571329155918664671?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.