[Hung Latin Dom] Customer Review

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

Hungry_hole, an user from The Breeding Zone, came down and stayed at my apartment for a while while I was back home. He really liked it, and he wrote a review of it. He also gave me suggestions to improve my place. I’m glad he had such a good time!

Well, I’m back from Santiago, Chile after having stayed at Hung Latin Dom’s place. I had a great time, had lots of sex in different places. If you are travelling to Santiago you should consider staying here

Walking distance from Hung Latin Dom’s apartment are the following places for sex:

-A dark Cinema 4 blocks away,

-Cyber cafe 1 block away on the other side of the street,

-Another cyber cafe with gloryholes and a darkroom 2 blocks away,

-Sauna Metro with a series of dark areas, gloryholes and a public sling 3 bloicks away,

-Sauna 282 open 24 hrs on weekends 10 mins walk,

-A park 2 blocks away with lots of sex at night,

-And most importantly, because of the location it was very easy to hook up with guys while staying at Hung Latin Dom’s place because it’s right smack in the middle of the gay area of Santiago.

it helps a lot to know the language because most Chileans’ knowledge of English is limited. But Hung Latin Dom can help you out if you don’t have a clue of Spanish.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.