[Breed The Bear] Horned for hairy

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Breed The Bear's original blog post...

After seeing Dan's video he posted today I was horny as hell...OMG...so fuckin hot! That sent me online looking for some fun and found a real good prospect on CL.

The ad was titled "Beefy Bear" Well, that got my attention! 5'8", 220, 7.5c thick, very furry body, oral top. Visiting, cannot host.

We emailed...and emailed...and emailed. If he wasn't so HOT I'd have stopped. Then he didn't have time and said he would email me when he gets back in tonight. We'll see...we've all been there. Of course I'll post an update if he does!

Then I posted on CL: Want to blow a beefy masculine man!

JACKPOT! 38 yo masc bi mwm here. 6'1", 260, br/bl, very hairy. 6.5c.

He came over and was very, very into me...which is always a good thing! He started taking off his shirt and WOW! what a nice thick hairy chest! I couldn't get my hands and lips on him fast enough. Not quite 6.5 I didn't think, but very nice to suck and he was really enjoying it. And he came a bucket while I was rubbing his chest and swalling his cock! Mmm...both very happy.

Now...if he just wasn't married.

Still horned up...so I'll update you if I get lucky tonight!213146585035228114-6797131610185650596?l=breedthebear.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.