[Breed The Bear] The right equipment and no talent

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Breed The Bear's original blog post...

A 22 year old hit me up on Adam4Adam earlier today. Said he was horny and hung and thought I had "a HOT ass for black dick!" Well...come over and find out for yourself.

He was a bit queenie for my taste. I do like 'em butch. But a cock is a cock and this just happens to be quite a meaty one! I'm guessing 8x7.5 or even 8x8. Thick...and I've had some thick ones but this was about more than I could handle in one quick push! I mean its been 36 hours! Almost a damn virgin again...

He had the potential to be a great top...perhaps someone will teach him how to fuck and in a few years he'll be making butts happy. Right now, he just makes them gasp and get flooded. Not all bad but he could have been a hell of a top!213146585035228114-1986992136270222164?l=breedthebear.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.