[Breed The Bear] Last night at the bar

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Breed The Bear's original blog post...

Went out last night and after about 45 minutes I had to piss so went to the bathrooom and was immediately followed by a very attractive black man. He stood next to me acting like he was taking a piss but instead was just flopping a nice piece in his hands.

I looked over and said "Doesn't look like you're doin much pissin there." He said he just wanted a closer look at me so he came in. Ahh...so I took a closer look at him and got a quick taste. He was rock hard in an instant with about 8.5" as he leaned over and felt up my ass and asked, "What are the odds I can get in there tonight?"

Oh...about 100%...just let me finish my drink. *gulp*

We chatted for a bit...very intelligent conversation...very interesting guy. And a rock hard, ripped, hairy body to boot! I suggested we head to my place and I could bring him back to the bar. We left immediately.

Made it home faster than ever. Walked in and never turned on a light while throwing off my clothes. Grabbed the poppers and laid face down on my bed. He stripped and jumped right on and started jackhammering my ass! Damn this is one great top! He plowed me in various positions for about 30 before coating my ass with one hell of a big load! Now my 7th for the day! As he was recovering he asked "how often do you need that?" um...everyday? He only lives about 2 miles away and it was sounding perfect until...

After we got dressed he fuckin hustled me!?!?! WTF?? Sob story about how hard it is at the holidays...getting mugged...being out of work. Again...WTF? This is not the same type of conversation we had before!

Needless to say, I got him dropped off as soon as I could. No, you're not getting cash. No, you're not getting my number.

I was so pissed I went home and squeezed his cum out of me...it didn't deserve to be in my ass!213146585035228114-6124160782795804017?l=breedthebear.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.