[Breed The Bear] To Blog or Not To Blog?

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Breed The Bear's original blog post...

I have debated that question for awhile now.

This past Summer I started reading some of the bareback blogs on here and now I find myself checking them daily. Hell, I think I spent more time on Labor Day weekend watching for Southern Decadence updates from Huntsville Barebacker and CumCraver than I did anything else!

I love watching the total loads for the year go up on people's blogs and that got me to thinking... "I wonder how many I have taken for the year?" I was pondering this questions as I was dealing with the crowds at the grocery tonight and realized I can't even remember all the loads this month! Or this week...and really had to think about today...so that will lead me to my first story:

_____

Woke up horny as hell today! You bottoms know what I'm talking about...when that familiar "twitch" in your ass is the first thing you notice. Well, that led me to Adam4Adam and a "hello" from a very handsome guy next door type who was just getting off third shift and wanted to get off before he went to bed. Happy to help. The usual back and forth for a bit and when I asked him if he liked to top bare he replied with a "yep." Worth the drive.

Had no trouble finding his place about 20 minutes away. Met me at the door and led me to his bedroom where he asked me what I wanted to do. I just dropped to my knees and he started taking off his clothes.

He leaned back against the bed and I blew his 7" grower while rubbing his dark pubes with one hand and rubbing his slightly hairy chest with another. The he abruptly said, "Let's fuck."

Okay. Not getting a debate from me! So I stood and dropped my pants and leaned over the bed. Good fuck...about 5 min and he shot a huge load! Pull out, pull up and leave.

Earlier, while I was on A4A chatting with him I had also posted on craigslist. When I got to my car and checked emails I had a couple and one that really caught my eye: Married, 44, 6'3", hairy, 8.5 and very thick. Sounds good to me but there was a drawback: top safe only.

Well, I wanted to see how thick so I agreed and we made plans for him to come over at 1pm. He walked in and was the type you would never expect to be interested in getting some ass! As he was undressing in my bedroom I was getting hornier and hornier...hitting the poppers just watching him get naked! Hairy chest, tighty-whites that had a buldge and I mean a big one!

He laid back and I started blowing him. Took it all which made him moan quite a bit but it kept growing! After a bit of chit chat and oral he ended up kissing my neck and laying on top of me. Finally I said that this would be a whole lot more interesting if I were turned over. No objections and he grabbed the lube! He lubed his giant cock and then lubed my ass with a really tender touch.

As he rubbed my ass I squeezed and twisted my hole to be at just the right angle and I gasped when his head popped in! He immediately pulled out and apologized to which I replied "You know I don't do that." *smirk* He kept rubbing and we kept acting like neither of us realized he was knockin pretty hard at the back door just going in a bit. Truth was that he would have really had to work it in with a lot of lube. I'd have been up for it but after a few minutes he convulsed and started spraying my ass down. Still fun but...

That led me to load #3 for the day!

Texted a fuck bud with this: Had a married man that was so goddamn big he came before I could work it in. So fucking frustrated. Come breed me ASAP!

He was here in 15 min. I was face down on the bed with my ass lubed. He came in, stripped off his scrubs, mounted my ass with his 7" and asked me to tell him about the married man. I did in great detail and he blew in my ass as soon as I told him about the guy coming all over my hole but not in it.

That would be enough for most bottoms, I'm sure. I however texted another bud who said he could come over at 3:30PM and would be up for some fun. He is a very handsome, very fit, hairy chested with 8" and I always enjoy sucking him hard until he's ready to fuck me. After he came he rolled off and we talked for about 45 minutes...some about his boyfriend and about perhaps going out later tonight. Then abruptly he tells me that I need to roll over and he gives me his second load and now my 5th today.

At that point I had some errands to run...one being the grocery where I mentioned dealing with the crowds while contemplated starting a blog and wondering what they would think if they knew I had 5 loads in my ass and dripping down the inside of my jeans? HOT.

I came home. Logged in here and set this up. Of course I got distracted by a neighbor top who I met on A4A last week. He likes anonymous as well so I have been leaving the door open for him and he comes in, finds me bent over the end of my bed in the dark and breeds me. He's done that 5 nights in the last week. Gotta love a regular that can be in my ass in 5 min or less!

So what is that...six loads now? Frankly, one of the biggest reasons to set up this blog is just to remember who all has bred this bear!

And I am planning to go out for a drink or three tonight as well so the cound may go up!213146585035228114-7975167281219898006?l=breedthebear.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.