[Huntsville Barebacker] Sunday

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Huntsville Barebacker's original blog post...

So I woke up early Sunday morning. Had fallen asleep at the tranny's room and we were in bed spooning. Very sweet, but I was horny so I left and went back to my hotel and got online. There was this really cute blonde military looking guy online. His profile said "safe only" but he hit me up wanting to put his load in my hole. I gave him all the info and told him that I'd leave the door open and I'd be naked and ready when he got here. He called from the front cause the hotel wouldn't let him up, so I had to get dressed and go down and get him. When we got back up to the room he noticed that CC was in the other bed asleep but didn't seem to care cause he started getting undressed and I followed suit. He was kinda short which made positioning difficult, but we finally found one that worked well. His dick wasn't huge, but wasn't tiny either. He was really enjoying my ass and keep stopping so he wouldn't cum so quick. I was feeling a little impatient cause I wanted to see if I could line someone else up to come over after. After I told him I wanted his load, he picked up the pace and was soon dumping it in my ass. He left and said he might bring some friends with him and come back later in the evening, but he never called back.

The next guy was supposed to be right over after that, but ended up taking forever to get here. I was almost to the point of giving up on him showing when he knocked at the door. He had actually also been talking to CC and that is what was taking him so long to get here. Even though he was "on the way over" he was still really just online exploring his options. We almost started to fuck with him and send him to the hotel room of the top with tina dick that had pissed me off earlier in the weekend, but he finally made it. CC lay face down on the other bed with his head buried in the pillows so the guy wouldn't recognize him. He got in and I started undressing him and pulled down my pants to get myself lubed up. It took me a while to get him hard, but finally we got it up enough to get it in me. He wasn't a horrible top, but nothing to write home about either. He did ask me how many loads I had taken this weekend and how many I had in my ass now, which made him hotter. So I asked him how long had it been since he had cum, and he told me four days. About that time CC had kicked the blankets off him in his sleep, which gave me an idea. I asked him if he could cum more than once which he could, so I told him that I wanted his four day load, but then I wanted to watch him fuck my roomie while he was passed out. I told him that I wasn't sure what he had taken, and I knew he wouldn't wake up. This turned the guy on apparetnly cause soon after that he was shooting his four day load in me. After that I grabbed the lube CC likes out of his bag and started to get the top hard again. When he was semi hard, I went ahead and lubed up CC's hole and finished getting the top hard. He didn't take much convincing to do it. He did say "most people would consider this taking advantage of someone" but I told him that CC wouldn't care, or I just wouldn't tell him about it and he'd never know. After the top shot his load in CC he got in the shower and CC and I started whispering about how hot that was. He didn't leave so quick after the shower, which was annoying but it could have been worse I suppose.

After that I kinda dicked around online for a while and took a nap. I had lined up a guy that I had actually seen in video years ago when i was a teenager. He was a hot bear cub who loves bareback. We had a really hot text message conversation while he was at a late lunch then he headed over to my hotel. I didn't realize it but it had been pouring down raining and when bear cub got here he was soaking wet. He got out of his wet clothes and I started sucking his dick. I realized then that I'd never seen it properly in the videos. They were all shot far off like a "hidden cam" vid so I was pleasantly surprised how big his dick was swelling up in my mouth. He tried to get it into me with no lube, but I had tightened back up since earlier and it just wouldn't happen. I enjoyed sucking his dick for a while longer to get him hard again and then he lubed up my ass and finally got inside me. He was a pretty hot fuck, did a lot of growling and grunting, especially when he shot his load in my ass. He travels around a lot, so hopefully I'll see him again sometime and we can make a video :)

The rest of the day CC and I ended up doing touristy things. We went to the Farmer's Market and bought souvenirs and walked around the French Quarter, especially Jackson Square. I got my palm read and apparently I'm going to live to a ripe old age of 94. Guess that means I am gonna have the time to take a lot more cum in my lifetime and it's not gonna kill me. ;)

That night CC had a couple of guys over to fuck him and he went out to the bar and had a great time. My stomach was acting up from lunch, so I was a sloth and stayed in all night rubbing my belly. I guess I'm going to have to get my "public sex" experience next year cause I missed out both nights this time. Oh well, just gives me a goal to shoot for...649685244895024316-6279094543621787912?l=hvillecumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.