[2 Pigs] nyc toxic sunday part two

AnonStory

Continuing the story of my toxic Sunday. I'd taken a hot poz load, and was now looking for more.

There was a snowstorm that day; I figured that would make the boys horny, and I wasn’t wrong. The first guy to come over was a 33yo guy I’d been messaging with all week. He was totally up for some slutty fun. I’m going to call him Cockmaster because he really knew how to use his tool. Here’s our conversation from earlier in the week:

CockMaster: "let me lick and breed your ass"

Me: "fuck yeah!"

CockMaster: "when? I am horny all the time"

Me: "I have vacation next week, you can breed me every day after that"

CockMaster: "i have a gf and we are going away for xmas, so every day until then I am going to eat and breed your ass till my cum is running down your thighs"

Me: "dude that is so fucking hot. ur on!"

CockMaster: "going to lick your hole clean after i fuck and breed it and drink from your dick too what all are you into?"

Me: "sucking, eating ass, fucking, getting fucked, taking loads, swapping cum, u name it dude"

CockMaster: "I want to lick your nipples and arm pits suck your dick lick your balls lick your asshole fuck you breed you eat my cum out of your asshole and drink your cum and piss"

Me: "FUCK that's so hot!"

CockMaster: "so when? I want you to sit on my face and bare down push my cum out of your asshole into my mouth"

Me: "Sunday?"

CockMaster: "ok let me know"

Me: "will do!!"

I messaged him as soon as I got back to my place after taking the poz load. He said he’d be right over. He wanted me to be waiting for him, face down, ass in the air. I asked if he wanted me in my jockstrap (which still smells of cum from the night I took those 8 loads in San Francisco), but he said, nah he wanted me naked.

The interesting thing was that I’d never seen a facepic, and he hadn’t asked for one of me either.

So I waited, my freshly-bred ass in the air. I heard him come in, start to get undressed, and then come into the bedroom. He bent right down and started eating my ass. There are few things I find as erotic and exciting as getting my ass eaten. He was working his tongue like it was a cock, getting inside my ass. Then he put his cock up against my ass and pushed in.

In hindsight, having seen how big that thing is, I’m kind of amazed that I could take his cock without more pain. He fucked away for a while, with some dirty talk, “you’ve got a hot ass, boy – how do you like this cock?” that kind of stuff. I started egging him on, asking for his load, and soon he said, “here it comes!” and he gave me load #2 in my ass.

I took a page from Matt’s playbook, which is to keep the cock in your ass, and then slowly start working your ass muscles to keep him hard, and sometimes you can get a second load. I did that for a bit, but eventually he did pull out. I immediately clenched my ass as tight as I could; I didn’t want to lose a drop of cum. That’s when I turned around and saw him and the cock for the first time.

He was one of those cases where the guy is better in person than his profile pics. In his profile, his cock looked a nice size, but nothing huge. But in person, oh my god – as I texted Matt afterwards, I think it was the fattest cock I’ve ever seen. I had thought he was latin, but he turned out to be half African American and half American Indian. Let me just say it was a very hot mix!

I got him to pose for a cock pic, but unfortunately it was getting dark so it didn’t come out too well. I did my best to lighten it, so hopefully you can get some sense of the size of it.

VermeersHat.jpg

As he was getting dressed, I was on my back watching him and jerking my cock since I was so turned on by having taken his load, and by the thought of his huge cock ripping me up and churning that first load deep and good. Well watching me work my cock got him turned on again, and he started blowing me. And damn could he suck cock! I didn’t want to cum yet, but he was getting me so close I had to tell him to stop. I sat up and started feeling his crotch, noticing that he’d gotten hard again. He pulled his cock out, and I leaned over and started sucking. He hadn’t cleaned his cock off at all, so I could taste the cum on it still.

I asked him he had another load for me and he said he did. I got face down again, and he shoved his cock in me, and pounded away for a few strokes and soon I got his second load. So hot!

After he left, I went back on line for more cock and got hit up by a very cute 34yo Latin guy. He was looking for a bb flipfuck, so I invited him over. He said he had to take a shower first, but would be over after that. I sort of forgot about him after that, and got into a conversation with a tall blond 31yo white guy. We’d been chatting earlier, but he didn’t want to travel to my place, but now I got a message from him, “You still want my load?” I wrote back, “dude, would love it.” He said he’d put on some clothes and come right over.

So a few minutes later the buzzer rings, and figuring it’s him, I let him in. So I was totally surprised when at my door was not a tall blond thing but a short Latin hottie. I drew a total blank on who he was, but he was damn hot so I just went with it. We were in the bedroom naked and getting to know each other’s cocks when the buzzer rang again. This time it was the blond guy.

Neither of them knew there would be a third there, but it worked out really well. First the blond guy fucked me face down, and while he was doing that, the Latin guy worked his big cock up the blond’s ass and fucked him at the same time. That was really hot!

We took turns fucking each other, and then I found myself fucking the Latin guy – and I have to say it was one of the most intense topping experiences I’ve ever had. Usually when I fuck, I do it to get off. I fuck until I’m ready to cum, and then I shoot. Sometimes I’ll shove it back in to give the bottom a chance to cum, but none of this holding-off-to-pleasure-the-bottom shit the way str8 guys fuck girls.

But man oh man was this fuck something else. I was getting close and when I told the Latin guy that, he pleaded with me not to cum yet. So I held off and damn was it amazing to fuck like that, totally on the brink of cumming.

I was fucking him on his back, his legs in the air. Then he told me not to cum inside him, but to pull out and shoot all over his chest. That was a bummer – a wasted load as far as I’m concerned. I asked if I really couldn’t cum inside, but he said he wanted to see it all over his chest.

We fucked some more and then he turned over and had me fuck him face down. Now that’s my favorite position, so when I slid my cock in his ass it was just heaven. I’m leaning in over him, kissing his neck, when he turns his head and says, “you can cum in me if you want...”

Well fuck that’s just what I wanted to hear! “You want my cum, man? You want me to cum inside you?” and he said “yes!” so I started blasting off my load in his ass. Damn it felt good!

I pulled out and then it was his turn to breed me; I got face down and he shoved his cock inside, and it didn’t take long for him to give me load #4 of the day.

I asked him when was the last time he came, and he said it had been 3 days. Nice!

After he cleaned up and left (he went to the bathroom and I’m hoping he didn’t shit out my load!), I fucked around with the blond guy. I really wanted his load up my ass, but he came all over his stomach while jerking off. I scooped it up and started fingering it into my hole.

As the blond guy was getting dressed, I got a text from my favorite slut top, Victor. He wanted me to come help him tagteam a bottom, but I had to text him back and decline – I was pretty spent. It was pretty late by then, and I hadn’t eaten all day, so I went out to get some take-out for dinner. Felt so hot walking around with 5 loads in my ass.

I got messages later from the Latin guy and the African American/American Indian; both want to play again soon. The Latin guy wrote, “I really like fucking around with you and I can be even wilder but next time lets only be you and me.” (I didn’t mention this but I got a sense that he’s into some twisted shit, like spit, hitting, choking, etc., so it’ll be fun to see where that goes!) I wrote back, “”Definitely one-on-one next time, and fuck yeah would love to be even wilder! You have an amazing ass & cock!”

Can’t wait for that. Meanwhile, I kept all the cum inside me all night long. That’s the most amazing feeling.

p.s. I’ve been texting with the Latin guy about getting together again. Here are some texts from him:

“Do you have dildos so I can double fuck your white ass?”

“Yeah man I want u to feel the same while u fuck me deep and hard”

“Yeah I’m gonna try to cum in you as much as I can, and when you fuck me and cum inside me I want to push it out so you can get it with your mouth and give me some”

Fucking hot, right?

5486372999613260578-1271592809675535913?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.