[UK Sauna Slut] My PositiveLite.Com Debut Article

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

What a difference a week makes.

A week ago I was visiting my very ill uncle in hospital, who sadly passed away a few days later. *But I am glad that I managed to make it to the hospital to see him. *I’m gutted that he’s gone, and will miss him dearly. *But at least he’s not suffering any more, as it was horrid to see him like that in hospital a week ago.

A week ago I had just finished putting the finishing touches to an article I’d written for PositiveLite.com. *I had no idea how it would be received by the readers of the site. It was published on Monday and has been amazingly received. *Apparently on Monday it made record ever one day hits on their site. *The feedback I’ve received from it has been incredible, so much so, that they’ve asked me to write more for them. *I’ll talk more about that in another posting.

If you haven’t already seen my article, you can check it out here at PositiveLite.Com*

Some things however don’t change over the course of a week. * A week ago it was raining, and it is still raining!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.