How do I get over him?

bigdick4you

The reason can be talked about until the cows come home and you would be no further down the road. I just know that it's different with each person, each situation. My ex was an ass. Haven't seen him in six years, but I still have feelings for him. I'm not sure there is a cut and dried way to get over some one. Some have said to get another man in your bed as soon as possible, but I think that works only if the feelings you had for him were only sexual. Sounds to me as though you had more than sexual feelings for him, so I don't think that's the route to take to get over him. I would try to keep myself busy. Try to keep your idol time limited since that's probably when you think of him the most. But don't expect it to magically disappear. Just take things one day at a time. One hour at a time. Try and focus on things that make you happy. And don't give up hope. Above all else, don't give up hope. :)

4 months would indicate to me that you are still in the romance/lust stage. For me what works to get over someone is to complete cut off. Dont check that he still has you as a FB on his page..etc. As has been said previously he either didn't want to get closer and wanted to keep fucking around or is just and asshole.

I'm curious though: did you guys do other non-sexual stuff like go out for dinner/drinks ..etc or just hooked up and talked?

4 months would indicate to me that you are still in the romance/lust stage. For me what works to get over someone is to complete cut off. Dont check that he still has you as a FB on his page..etc. As has been said previously he either didn't want to get closer and wanted to keep fucking around or is just and asshole.

I'm curious though: did you guys do other non-sexual stuff like go out for dinner/drinks ..etc or just hooked up and talked?

He had been hurt by his ex with who he had been for like a year. His ex dumped him from one day to the other... He was still not over him and had asked him to get back together... His ex never wanted to get back together...we were having sex with others on the side as I travel a lot... Never imposed that he was exclusively mine... I only told him that I didn't want to know with who else he slept...we went only once for dinner for my birthday... Normally when we hooked up, we would spend in time all the time... Having sex, talking and laughing... We were really close then... Sex was great... But above all... Miss his friendship.... Emailed him not to long ago to talk things over coffee... He never responded... Am seeing several guys at the moment but feel that nobody compares to him...I'm ready to wake up next to that special one.... Seeing one guy in Chicago at the moment who I particularly like... Sex is great and he is really nice sweet guy... Treats me well and is always ready to help me with anything...still not in love with him... And quite happy about that! But start to really warm up to him and would never hurt him...

getting dumped hurts. Im sorry. Only time will make the pain of rejection go away. Dont go looking for answers. He probably doesnt have a decent reply. He may just have a hard time attaching himself to another man. When he starts to have emotional feelings he pushes away. Many men are like this. Just get back on the bicycle and start over.

That's the hard part... I do would like an answer... Any answer...have tried twice... Not doing that anymore... If I ran into him in gay bar than I probably would ask him the reason why...seeing some guy in Chicago and have plenty of sex with others but it still hurts me and I still think about him...

• 2 weeks later...

i just got dumped, i got a reason (the partner doesn't like me, doesn't make any sense to either of us, i made money for the partner & always spoke well of him, even when others don't.)= doesn't help. sux.

Guest MightyMouth

Sorry it happened to you bud. It may have nothing to do with you. There could be something going on with this dude that he doesn't want to drag you into. Then again, he could just be a dick. Either way you can't control anyone or anything except your self. Take the good stuff from the experience and keep it and let the bad (and him) go. You'll be a better person for it. All the best to you.