How do I get over him?

bigdick4you

Been with this guy like 4 months and from one day day to the other he broke off all contact... I had to insist on him giving me a reason... He got back to me that he just didn't want to be in touch with me anymore... I was devastated as I really liked him and considered him a friend besides the sex...I have moved on since then but still feel hurt about the all thing...still like him a lot and would like an explanation why he broke all contact like that... Frustrating part is that he has still got me listed as his fuckbuddy on this website... Friends of mine say that he is an asshole and not worth my attention... Started recently something with new guy but this experience still haunts me... What do u guys think?

I have never found getting a "reason" helpful. Often, I couldn't give somebody a reason he would accept as to why I don't want any further contact. My strategy for getting over a broken heart has always been get down with lots of anonymous sex, try like 20 dudes in 30days. Try to attend a gay event soon to push things along. It never completely works, but its fun trying, I have a lot of laughs, + you may find the "one." You also may need to see a Doctor if you do it right. Oh, get lots of exercise too.

Friends of mine say that he is an asshole and not worth my attention... Started recently something with new guy but this experience still haunts me... What do u guys think?

Your friends are right he is an asshole, move on. The reason is because he's an asshole but he won't tell you that anyway.

I have never found getting a "reason" helpful. Often, I couldn't give somebody a reason he would accept as to why I don't want any further contact. My strategy for getting over a broken heart has always been get down with lots of anonymous sex, try like 20 dudes in 30days. Try to attend a gay event soon to push things along. It never completely works, but its fun trying, I have a lot of laughs, + you may find the "one." You also may need to see a Doctor if you do it right. Oh, get lots of exercise too.

Is that "+" and "doctor" for what I think it is o_O"

Sex can be good to get you out a bad mood or depression sometimes but not always. If it's empty sex might that make him just feel more empty afterwards? Sometimes reading a book, watching a show, or hanging out with friends helps. It seriously is lame for a 4-5 month relationship to suddenly drop you without a reason or word. Doesn't matter what the dating scene is like or how "guys" are that is beyond unacceptable. We aren't talking about a one time trick here. I'm really sorry that happened to the OP. Hanging out with friends though and eventually meeting other guys will help though.

Best of luck to you :)

Thankx for all the good advise... I have had since then many new FB and sex with other guys... It's just hurtful because we talked about many personal stuff and I considered him a friend besides having great sex with him...there was no reason for him to treat me this way and that's what makes it hurtful.but moving on ....

Thankx for all the good advise... I have had since then many new FB and sex with other guys... It's just hurtful because we talked about many personal stuff and I considered him a friend besides having great sex with him...there was no reason for him to treat me this way and that's what makes it hurtful.but moving on ....

Sometimes it is good to get a reason, maybe you did something that pissed him off that you don't realize you did. You can try to email him or leave a voicemail and say the you valued the friendship and want to know what happened, but If he won't give you an answer there is nothing you can do but move on. Also be prepared for an angry response like he just hates you, that will make you upset.

Edited by Pig Bottom

Just write him off.

The last guy I dated broke up with me via a fucking text message. Never returned my calls and never got an explanation. Every now and then I get a random text from him. I wish there were a way to block that.

Focus on your new guy and the future and you'll be fine. Try not to dwell on the past. Even if your new guy doesn't last, there are plenty of fantastic guys out there who you just haven't met yet!

Sometimes it is good to get a reason, maybe you did something that pissed him off that you don't realize you did. You can try to email him or leave a voicemail and say the you valued the friendship and want to know what happened, but If he won't give you an answer there is nothing you can do but move on. Also be prepared for an angry response like he just hates you, that will make you upset.

Have emailed him to talk about things but he simply didn't respond...as far as I know have done nothing to piss him off...u don't just wake up one morning and decide to hate a guy... I was always there for him and maybe he got tired of that...he probably doesn't even know the reason himself... I came too close and he got scared... That's what I think... But once again ... Without hearing this from him... I will never know for sure...the strange thing is that I still like him...

Just write him off.

The last guy I dated broke up with me via a fucking text message. Never returned my calls and never got an explanation. Every now and then I get a random text from him. I wish there were a way to block that.

Focus on your new guy and the future and you'll be fine. Try not to dwell on the past. Even if your new guy doesn't last, there are plenty of fantastic guys out there who you just haven't met yet!

At least u r getting some texts sometimes...I really try not to dwell on the past and have met some great FB since then but sometimes it justs hits me when I c him online or listen to certain music... We connected... I could really have loved this one...

4 months isnt really a long time to be with someone to get so fixated or hung up about why - dont punish yourself looking for answers and try to move on - seems like he just changed his mind but he should have still given you a reason - perhaps he does this to everyone he meets.........i was with my ex for 14 yrs and got no real reason - he was basically here one day and gone the next (left 5 yrs ago)....later discovered he was having an affair (that only lasted 8 wks for him) and also was stealing alot of money from a business we shared (approx £40k) - so i guess he counldnt face telling me why he left.....was very painful and hurtful as i gave him everything but i guess it wasnt enough and he wanted more.......so im now kinda happy being alone past 5 yrs or so.......it has definely put me off wanting to trust someone again and i havent even considered looking for another relationship............so my advice to all the "cunts" out there who use and abuse,mentally,physically and financially and dont have the balls to be honest with their partners or bf's is to go hang yourselves at let us decent guys live in peace

Feel very sorry for u...i know 4 months isn't long but it meant the world to me... He made me feel special and wanted... Guys like me as I'm attractive guy and good shag but this was so much more... I have to stop torture myself and stop looking for reasons...just happy I'm better than that and that I treat others with more respect...

think youve just to carry on best you can and try not to look back or think about past too much or what could have been.......guys tend to like me as i never say NO to them ...... types i like are the ones who need to fill my arse more than 3 times a day and everyday

getting dumped hurts. Im sorry. Only time will make the pain of rejection go away. Dont go looking for answers. He probably doesnt have a decent reply. He may just have a hard time attaching himself to another man. When he starts to have emotional feelings he pushes away. Many men are like this. Just get back on the bicycle and start over.