[Hung Latin Dom] Blogging Again

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

Coming back “home” was not easy, and I was sorting a lot of external and internal issues. I keep having sex, I just don’t have the energy to write about it.

Oh, plenty of sex. Since the last time I wrote, I have had 3 big sex parties and around 5-6 smaller orgies. A leather (regional) titleholder from the US is visiting me now for two weeks, his furry muscular body in my bed every night. Blue eyes, huge dick to wreck bottoms with, but also with a very hungry ass that I plow a lot, and that I fist. He loved the last party, on Sat. 18 guys, the vibe wasn’t as hot as the last times, a lot of looky loos that I had to throw out. But we had our fun, and at one point I was fisting the American, with the other hand I was fisting a Brazilian and I was also fucking a Chilean. I almost came right in the spot, so much pleasure. I fucked around 10 guys, many guys I already have met. One of them was very muscular, jock-like, and it turns he is a public person. I have fucked him 5 times in the last week, with the American guy.

I have now a domestic slave, he fixes things around the house, cleans and cooks, and he has been around for a bit, even slept with the American and I in my bed a night. But he usually sleeps on the spare room if there are no tourists. However, he is not here every day, I realize I need to be alone a lot lately. Working in new possibilities, getting a bit scared about my future, but trying to have a good time meanwhile. I realize that I might not have better sex in the future, so I’ll treasure this.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.