[UK Sauna Slut] Bareback Birthday Bash (Videos)

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Yesterday saw me take a return to usual programming. *After a boring, hungover shift at work, I dashed across town and jumped on a train to Sheffield to go to a birthday party with a difference.

My mate pisswhore was turning 30 and a bareback party had been organised at a mutual friends house. *After a slow journey, and getting soaked in the t.orrential rain, followed by a painful trip in a taxi which cost the earth, I got to the party.

They’d been playing since about 1pm, and it was 5.30pm by the time I arrived, but there was still about 10 guys there. *Some regular faces from the NG2BBGROUP sessions, as well as a couple of new ones too. *Unfortunately most of them had to vanish shortly after I arrived, but that didn’t stop us from carrying on the fun late into the night.

At about 8pm, with 4 of us left, the cameras came out, and we filmed a bit of the action. *The videos are currently being uploaded to xtube, but here is the first one which went up real quick.

It’s a rarity for me… it shows me fucking and then breeding as a top, I don’t think I’ve yet caught myself on camera loading an ass, so here is something new for you all.

Once the other videos are all uploaded, I’ll naturally share them here as well. But as a teaser of things to come, here’s me giving pisswhore his birthday load…

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.