[Bttm Boy Slut] another day, another load

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bottom Boy Slut's original blog post...

1186.jpg

how could you not want this hole right? ;)

i signed up to www.barebackrt.com. (joshisready) i know i really shouldn't but just the thought of bareback turns me on so much i just can't help myself. i know i'll probably end up chatting to guys on there, meet up with them and let them do whatever they want to me hehe.

got talking to a guy from gaydar today. can't remember his username because i was talking to him off my msn, but i'm sure hes added me from there. only lives about twenty minutes away which is ideal. got talking to him and hes apparently 'straight' and has a girlfriend that's away at the minute on holiday with friends. hes 29 and his pictures looked really hot and buff, he said hes got a thick 7". sweet i thought. however i have notice lately that guys tend to lie quite a bit about their size and add a few inches just because they think i wont meet up with them and if i do meet up with them because of their size then they think i'm unlikely not to go through with it. the truth is, i don't really care. i mean as long as its not tiny tiny i just love a nice load.. (when i'm being naughty hehe). i gave him my details and arranged for him to come over in twenty minutes when he gets into town.

i decided to get the poppers out. i don't really use them much, but lately i've really enjoyed wanking off with them. can't say i used them while having sex at all really. i really love the buzz. i thought it'd be real kinky to wear my beenie hat pull it all the way over my face and get fucked like that. i think it's really hot, i like not being able to see the guy and the whole anon thing. i told him i'd be waiting ready on the bed and i'd buzz him in. i was trying out the poppers with my beenie covering my whole face and i thought itd be a good idea to pour some on the outside, and just wear the beenie and get really high and horny from being able to sniff it though the hat. probably not the best idea i had. i started to do it and the buzzer went, i was breathing more and more heavily. i buzzed him in and before i knew it my heart was racing really really fast and i was getting real dizzy.. i made my way to my bed and could hardly walk straight, i didn't think to take the hat off got more and more dizzy and must have passed out on the bed.

next thing i knew i came round to this guy going hell for leather plowing my ass and pounding me like fuck into the bed. i dont think he could have gone any harder if he tried. it was hurting quite a bit and i was moaning lots, still high the pain must have been a little bit dampened too so god knows what it would have been like if i wasnt under the influence of the poppers. i ripped off the hat and before i knew it the guy was whispering in my ear 'im gonna cum'. he did one final push real deep in me and i could feel his cock pulsing felt him shoot deep me in. shit i thought.. i reached around to his cock and felt the base of his cock while it was in me still.. no condom. fuck.. not again! yet another raw load and yet another time i had no control in it! (see previous post.. still to investigate that further.. i'll keep you informed!)

i'm just a bad boy. he pulled out of me and started to put his jeans on.. i asked 'what about the condom?' he just replied.. 'sorry i didn't have any.. ' he got up to go with a 'ill see you around, cheers'. i guess that might be another regular.

the things i do when my brothers at work hehe.

not sure if anyone reads this really.. comments would be nice :D5623538522685370389-2047759564609009807?l=bttmboyslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.