[Bttm Boy Slut] drink and horny don't mix, often..

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bottom Boy Slut's original blog post...

drunk, horny and the internet isn’t a good combination.

i keep getting all these flash backs from last night. i think it’s the vodka that did it to me, because whenever i seem to have it after a while of drinking i just seem to blackout all together and then never remember very much!

i can remember coming back home and going straight online and for the first time in a long time and it seemed as though alot of the guys i talk to and alot of my fuck buddies we’re online too.

i’ve just come across my msn status from last night saying “fuck me now...” with my address right afterwards. oh dear.

i can remember talking to one guy from gaydar for a little while and asking him to come fuck me. i think he mentioned something about his friend stopping over and that’d he would bring him too.. “we’ll double team your tight little ass..”

after that i can’t really remember much apart from the odd occasions of fuck flash backs.

i must have pretty much been totally well gone then. i must have actually left the door slightly open too, otherwise i have no idea how anyone would get in to fuck me. and i know i’d been fucked. my ass is pretty sore and i’ve been leaking cum all morning.

i woke up on my bed face down, across the bed with a bottle of lube out of my bedside cabinet and cum on the sheets, crusty cum on my face and something deposited inside me. alot more than a normal one guy fuck too.

i can remember my friend telling me he went to london once to go clubbing and instead of getting a hotel for the night he visited the gay sauna and was going to go into one of the rooms and lock it and use it to sleep before he had to catch the train in the morning. however he was so out of it, he forgot to properly sort the door out and woke up to a bunch of really dodgy old random guys taking turns fucking him. before he properly began to realize what was happening he was knocked around the head and went unconscious again. he woke up in a bloody cummy mess. i don’t think hes ever properly checked himself out.

as much as i don’t want to say it and as much as i’m really not sure what happened last night, i’ve got a funny feeling that pretty much happened to me as well.

i don’t know what to do really. maybe i’ll do a bit of talking to some of the guys on my msn and figure out what actually happened and if they were one of the ones to fuck me last night.5623538522685370389-2148472267755750798?l=bttmboyslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.