[Hung Latin Dom] A Well Trained Student

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

A few years ago, I met a great guy. He was light skinned, muscular, very handsome. But, beyond that, he was really submissive and a power bottom. The afternoon we met, there was a minor quake and the metro was closed, so we walked a few miles to the cheap motel. We also picked up Victor, a friend of mine, and we have a very nasty threesome, where each of them sucked the other’s asshole and my dick after I took it out of the other’s ass. Choking, beating, verbal humiliation, slapping, etc. He was still starting, and it was bareback, he did not know his status. I bred him at least twice and Victor felched the cum out of him, he then shared it with both of us.

We fucked only twice, but handled him roughly, made him buy me a Subway sandwich, then I spat on his sandwich and on his drink. I trained him on Skype and MSN, and I had some public humiliation sessions on the Breeding Zone after he went to live in England with his legal partner. He sent me a PM a couple of days

ago, telling me he is going to film a scene for TIM in London, and he also gave me his Tumblr. All I can say is that I think I did a good training job, but of course, he has incredible natural talent. And you can see how hot and muscular he looks.

So, what do you think?

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.