[2 Pigs] nyc “just another toxic sunday”

AnonStory

You know the Bangles song “Manic Monday,” right? Well this is my version.

The Sunday before Christmas I started the day by following up on an invitation I’d received from a sometime fuckbud. In the spirit of the holidays, he’d messaged me, “I have a present for you!”

I immediately wrote back, with the subject line “gift” and told him I couldn’t wait to get my present. He invited me over on Sunday late morning. I took a cab to his place, and texted him that I was on the way, adding, “I can’t wait for my gifting.” Oops, did I really write that to him? I must have meant “gift”! But he didn’t miss a beat – his answer was just “cool.”

I’m not sure if I’ve blogged about him before – I met him in the park one summer as I was laying out in the sun and he was walking his dog. He is a stunningly muscled black man, just gorgeous. The perfect body. We’d fooled around a few times, mostly making out and jerking off, and one time we fucked each other, but no one came inside. It was bare, and it excited me that he did it without even discussing it or asking about status. (This was back about 2 or 3 years ago when I was just starting to push my limits and take raw cock.)

But flash forward to Sunday – this time I definitely wanted his load. He has an enormous cock, so I wanted him to pound me hard , rip me up, and drop his dirty seed deep inside.

We made out for a while (he’s an amazing kisser), the clothes came off, and somehow he was managing to kiss me, jerk my cock, and finger my ass at the same time. It was so intense I had to take his hand off my cock or he was going to make me cum! I couldn’t take much more, so I turned and faced the wall, arching my back to present my ass to him. I licked my hand and tried to slick up my hole in preparation, and he let fly with some spit for his cock before lining it up and pushing in.

He slid in pretty easily considering how big he is, and it felt fantastic. Soon he was pounding away at me, standing up. I wanted him to cum inside me so bad. After a few minutes of being worked over, I asked if he wanted to move to the bed. He nodded, so I went into his bedroom and got on the bed, face down. He grabbed a bottle of lube, greased us both, and slid back in.

Ouch! This way he really worked his cock in deep, right to the hilt. Each thrust really felt like he was hitting bottom. That’s when I started asking him to “do it,” to “cum in me!” Soon I heard him start breathing harder, and his thrusts increased, and then he stopped briefly, and then started moaning, and I knew he was flooding my ass with his sperm. I swear for one moment as he paused I could feel the cum! (People say they feel that all the time; this was the first time it has happened to me; I’ve felt a cock pulse slightly before, but never the wetness like this.)

I used my legs to pull him into me closer; I wanted him to work his load into me as deep as possible. You see I had plans for more cock that day, and I wanted the first one to be really special.

After he pulled out, he exhaled, and I turned around and looked at him. I couldn’t figure out his expression. He looked sated in that way people look after they’ve blown a big load, but I wasn’t sure if I was reading anything else, like “did I just gift this guy?”

I thanked him, and asked a favor – could he take a shot of his cock with my ass? He did, but unfortunately the shot didn’t capture the length of his impressive tool, so I took another of just his cock.

Photo-0021.jpg

Photo-0022.jpg

After that, I went back home, with his load simmering inside me, and went online searching for more cock....

5486372999613260578-7768209120662125175?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.