I'm poz dating a neg guy

bbzh

I agree... When income levels are that different, you don't know what his real intentions are... especially since his last partner made even more. And you always have to wonder with boys like that if they EXPECT you to pay for everything and if that is something you are willing to do.

Well, if you're able to buy a luxury condo, you making something like 6 figures a year. So one could still feed oneself on a third of that. Money is only an issue if you care about having stuff. So the question is: Is he a materialistic kind of guy.

If he isn't the income difference alone isn't prohibitive. You'd need to find a balance between the two extremes of one guy always paying for everything and often staying at home because one guy can't afford going out. But it can work.

If he's only after a comfy live... well, the other guys have already issued a warning.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so he stayed with meal ticket #1 for 18 months after dumping you. what did he do the 6 months in between #1 and you?

whose tears were they? yours or his? did he want to date you before or after the wild passionate sex?

and he doesn't want an open relationship. open for you, that is. if he cheated on #1 he'll cheat on #2.

sounds to me like he wants to use his cock to control you. and it's a short jump from controlling to abusing. you've heard the warning bells. you just have to decide to listen to them. think with your head, not with your hole.

I will proceed cautiously. We live 1.5 hours apart so it is a long distance thing for now.

To answer the questions posed, I was the one who was emotional not him. I am an executive in a multinational company. He works in a restaurant. I am not hung up on socioeconomic status. Have dated guys who have earned more and less than me. I am tailored suits, cuff links and Italian shoes at the office but jeans and tee shirt on the weekends.

We are hooking up again next Wednesday. I can at least enjoy a regular breeding as I get to know him. He texts me everyday so I am on his mind.

Agree that it's simply preposterous to expect anything close to monogamy at this stage. I am on my way now to a sex party. After that a buddy wants a private breeding session.

I will have to stop being a ho or at least slow way down if we get serious.

he texts you every day so he can keep tabs on you. if you get serious, you won't have to 'slow way down,' you'll have to stop. and so will he. do you really see that happening?

if i were you (and i am somehow glad i'm not) i'd tell him not to contact me again until he's had a job and a place of his own for 6 months.

i'm also beginning to think that the 2 of you are just drama queens who deserve each other but want an audience. this has gotten boring and i'm unsubscribing from the thread.

He has had the same job for a couple of years and he does have his own place. And anyone who knows me that I try to steer clear of any drama, which is why I asked for people to tell me what they think of the situation.

• 6 months later...

Six months on, here is an update on the situation:

1. We are dating and very much in love. Awwwwww. :)

2. I finally convinced him to get tested 2 weeks ago and he is poz. I am pretty sure I didn't poz him although I have every reason to believe he pozzed ME 3 years ago because I was not the slut then that I am now. But I'm not mad.

3. He did not want an open relationship but I insisted on it. I take loads from other dudes and while I spare him the details, he knows that I do. Last Sunday, I couldn't bottom for him because my hole had gotten destroyed at leather pride in Amsterdam. So we went to a sauna and I watched him breed a guy. It was fucking hot. I also fucked the guy which shocked my bf since he thought I was a total bottom.

4. Money is an issue as I earn four times as much. But I don't flaunt it. We never eat out but I pay more when we go on vacation (mostly because I can be divalicious when it comes to hotel rooms). And he has some debt issues which he needs to resolve. Hint: if you ever want to encourage your man to tell the truth, ask him "what would I find out about you if I ran a background check on you?"

5. I will turn him into a sex pig. We are going to MAL in Washington, DC in January. I don't think he wants to see me taking loads but he will learn to like it!

6. He has a key to my place but I don't see us ever living together because I am a neat freak who needs his own space.

7. For a minute there, I thought he was an alcoholic. I grew up with a father who was a drunk. I made it very clear that that would not be tolerated. Not even for a minute. He got drunk during our holidays on the Turkish riviera and let's just say that after I finished with his ass, he is very careful not to get drunk around me again.

8. Is this the love of my life? Who knows? He's hot, loves breeding my hole and we have fun together. And I've learned a lot about myself and love since he's been back.

9. Thanks to you guys for encouraging me to give him a chance. :*

10. You can find love and be a whore too. :grin:

I was in my early 20's when I got pozed sometime in the mid 80's, I have no clue who did it to me, I was your basic horny slut and went home with a different guy every night of the week but I also had a circle of regular fuck buddies. My partner (who is still neg) and I have been together 21 years, I told him I was poz the first night we played together. He has always been a top and never let me fuck him, he can't even take a finger, when he fucked me it was with a condom but we always suck each other without one but he never sucked me off but I do suck him off. To this day I don't understand why this relationship has worked out and for so long but it works for us but we love each other anyway. I do discreetly get out and play bareback, swallow some cum and piss every once in a while which be does not know about. Deep down I am still a horny slut.