[Bttm Boy Slut] well it's a start...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bottom Boy Slut's original blog post...

kinda been wanting to do a diary for sometime now. my very own secret blackbook perhaps hehe.

what to expect?

i'm going to try and write in here everytime i have a hook up. i just want to document my encounters for myself and i think it'd be pretty cool for other horny like-minded guys to read and comment :D i'm a horny guy so thats probably going to be very regular updates!

i'm gonna try and take and post some pictures and videos.. i'm pretty new to this thing so i'm not really sure what i'm allowed to post and what i'm not, so i guess i'll just have to experiement.

some of my post i think will be an encounter thats actually happened recently and some maybe of what has happened to me in the past... you've kinda missed alot already! with a few little facts about myself thrown in!

hopefully i may even get a few hookups out of this! hehe.

first facts:

im 20.

pretty cute.

i have black hair.

really quite thin, pretty toned.

7 1/2 inch uncut.

and TOTAL BOTTOM.

hehe

till next time, love josh.

5623538522685370389-2203943894629306480?l=bttmboyslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.