Farting out cum?

Fickloch

Getting Fuck and or Fisted, I fart after a while and some are very loud. I was getting fisted one night in the bathhouse in a public sling and afterwards I had to fart and let a loud one go, most guys didn't care but one guy said "That's Fucking disgusting" and another guy said "It's a bodily function". There was another time I was being fisted as well and I had to fart and the top said "Ahh..your ass is talking to me, I love it". Then there was another time at Steamworks in Chicago and this bottom pig was eating out my pig hole again in a public sling area and I said "Fire in the hole" and blew such a long and loud fart that he said "That's a good healthy fart if I ever heard one" and the comments around the room were "Wow" or "Someone just farted over there". Cum Farts are great to - One night after 16 loads at the baths, I stopped on the way back at White Castle and got some burgers - when I got home later in bed I had to fart and the fart cum got all over the sheets!

• 10 years later...
On 10/25/2012 at 2:22 PM, Guest said:

love the feeling of cum oozing out of my asshole between my cheeks and down my scrotum and legs. Whenever i try to fart it out, the cum shoots across the room, never just dribbles out.

I love being bred and cumfarting is such a huge turn on for me, either watching someone else do it or doing it myself, i have become addicted to farting cum out of my hole so i video it and an old top of mine used to love it too because it would never just dribble out of me, we are not sure if its from all the fucking and air being pushed up there or if its just the way my hole is anatomy wise, but i ALWAYS fart cum across the room, we even laughed about it a few times because a top told me i could shoot cum out of my ass better than most men cum from their cocks! I have vids of my hole shooting cum out of it and it turns me on so much, i want to find more guys into this!