Football Bud

rawTOP

• Administrators

I had moved to Chicago to go to school. When you are going to college it is easy to make friends and find your way into group activities. Because of my large size (6-3, 220lbs) I have always hung around jocks. When I was asked to play in a weekend flag football league I thought nothing of it. I played the game in high school and missed the competition. Besides the being a stranger in a big city I thought it would be a good way to make new friends.

From my last story you know that I have had my first gay experience about a month before the season started and Mike was the only one I was open to and had sex with. I didn't come out to my new friends mainly because I didn't think it was any of there business, but also I felt that there was no way anyone would know and that wouldn't hurt them. What really surprises me about the gay lifestyle is how other men know you are part of the club (now that I am a bit more experienced I know the secret is to assume that all men are gay).

It was a warm fall day in October, I showed up in Lincoln Park about 30 minutes before the game started. I was the first one there. I began to do some stretching exercises to limber up before we begin our epic struggle on the field. Soon after a cute Latino joined me in my pre-game routine. He introduced himself as Jose, he said that he was on the team we were playing and said that he was looking forward to this day as we were the only team worst that his. I told him that anything could happen on any given Saturday. His eyes grew big and said that he hope so. We continued talking and stretching until we were joined by our fellow teammates. Game time was upon us.

Jose was about 25y/o nice compact body about 5-8 160lbs. His dark complexion was only accented by the sunny day. As we took the field, Jose pulled off his sweats revealing cotton shorts that showed his hairy legs and round butt. He was very hot. As he jogged out I could see a nice package swaying with his stride. I had no indication that he was gay only how hot I thought he was. It was going to be difficult to clear my head and focus on the game.

The game was a typical one between two very bad teams, sloppy play, and lots of turnovers and missed opportunities. It was 6-6 with the ball on our side for the last series of plays. We lined up as the quarterback was about to snap the ball and I noticed that Jose was covering me. I thought that this may be my chance to be the hero as I was much larger than he was, though I thought his speed maybe be the equalizer. As I bumped him off our legs became tangled and I tripped, him falling on top of me. While we were down he did some ghetto talk about how he could bring down the big guy. This was normal smack but I was a bit surprised when his hand brushed against my balls. Surprised by the touch I looked at him and he casually smiled and went back to his huddle. I shook it off as nothing more than it was but determined that I wasn't going to be embarrassed again.

It was 2nd and we needed to score. Jose lined up opposite of me again. This time instead of doing the bump and run I decided to sike him out and sneak pass him. Unfortunately as soon as I started out and began my fake out I lost my footing on field and fell down. Jose was laughing and offered me a hand up. Fuck him I thought. As I ran back to line I felt a pat on my backside. I have been playing football for many years and knew that this was more than just a pat. I turned around and he was off to his huddle.

I told the quarterback that I wanted the ball and he should be looking for me. Once again Jose was covering me. Fuck this guy. I knew I was going to score. I ran my route passed Jose, I was open in the end zone, and I caught the quarterback's eye. The ball was heading in my direction when all of the sudden Jose leaped in front of me and got the interception. Fuck this guy. I chased him down about the mid field and tackled him from behind. It was my turn to mess with his head. As I got up I pressed my groin against his ass and held him in that position for second or two. When he got up he and I got the message, he looked at me, smiled, I wanted to fuck him right there. The game ended at a 6-6 tie. I didn't get a touchdown but I knew I was going to score all night long.

I made my excuses not to join the team at the bar for the customary post-game beers. I looked around for Jose but he was nowhere in sight. I started to walk through the park alone when I heard someone calling for me. It was Jose. I let him catch up to me; fuck this is what I wanted. We stood talking about the game. He pulled off his tee shirt to change back to his sweatshirt. His torso was perfect. Nice brown nipples, thick black hair under his pits and six-pack abs that were covered by light black hair that disappeared into his shorts. "That was quite a hit you put on me. I am going to be sore tomorrow." Jose said.

I told him to stop his whining or I would give him a reason to be sore. Jose grabbed my balls and said that he could feel my dick on top of him when I tackled him and he was sure hoping he would be sore. I couldn't believe this was happening. I said, "Lets get out of here."

My apartment was only a few blocks from the park. When we made it back I told Jose to make himself comfortable while I shower up. I stripped from sweats, my dick was hard with anticipation. The water warmed up, I stepped in and turned around to pull the curtain shut only to find Jose naked inviting himself in. His cock was hard too. His dick was about 6 uncut but as thick as a beer can. Water dripped over his body, I got down to my knees and eyeballed his thick shaft. I have never sucked an uncut dick before. I wrapped my fingers tight around the base of his cock, barely making it around the girth of this thick brown cock. His foreskin still covered his dick. I could see the outline of a huge cock head under the thin layer of skin. It was turning me on just looking at it. I opened my mouth and took the entire length in one gulp. Jose's hips push forward and let out a deep moan. I knew this moment was going to be his turn. I worked his dick so tight with my lips that I was sending him a message to cum down my throat. I made eye contact with him and could see the pleasure in his face. He pulled his cock out of my mouth. I wanted to play with his foreskin. My tongue slide through the opening at the top of his cockhead. I was amazed at the smoothness of his head. I pulled his skin back to expose the huge red mushroom head. I took him deep again and worked his dick. I grabbed his hips to get him in the motion of my bobbing head. Jose was truly enjoying the sensations of the water and my wet mouth. I could feel his ass checks tightening. I was ready for his cum. Jose was breathing hard, suddenly he pulled my head down on him, I pressed his cock head against the roof of my mouth. His dick pulsated with globs of cum shooting down my throat. I took it all.

I stood up with my 8-inch cock standing at attention. The water had matted my hairy body. Jose's mouth clamped down on my pecs. His teeth bit my nipple and this made my cock even harder. He cupped my balls and pulled them tight. Fuck I had a big wad of sperm waiting too shoot out my dick. Jose took my dick in his mouth. I was anxious and feed him my entire length, Jose took my dick deeper and longer than I have ever experienced. I pulled Jose up. I had other plans for my spunk. I took the bar of soap and lathered my new bud. I soaped up his pits, chest and now his hard again dick. I told Jose to turn around. He did this and put his hands on the shower tile. His butt was totally exposed to my probing. I started washing the top of his back. The suds made a trail down to his tan asshole. My fingers worked the soap into the crack of his ass. The way his hole accepted my fingers told me I was going to get my first man pussy. He rolled his hips to take my fingers even deeper inside him. He was so fucking tight I knew my dick was going to have a tough time getting through this muscle. I took my time and loosened him up. I had some body oil nearby and lube his waiting hole. I put a generous amount on my cock as well. My cock head was bigger than I have ever seen it before. I positioned myself so that the helmet shape head was aim straight for his hole. I could feel pushing back to take me inside him. I watched my cock as it slowly entered. His tight hole opened and ate my cockhead. This was so fucking hot. The head of my dick was inside his ass. I could feel an unbelievable tightness I have never felt before. I pushed deeper into his tunnel. I moved so I could feel all sides of Jose's inner body. The deeper I went the tighter the grip Jose's hole had on my cock. I was all the way inside him when I leaned over his back and chewed on his ear. His hips and my cock pumping in time. I whispered to him that he was my first piece of ass. I could see him grin and he started to push back harder against my groins. I wrapped my arms around his body. I touched his cock, which was so hard that his foreskin was pulled all the way back over his head. I stoked his cock as I began to long dick his ass. I fucked him deeper, pumped him harder and stroking him all the same. Suddenly I felt his cock shoot his load, his ass muscle clamped so tight around my dick I didn't think I would get it out. That's all it took for me as I deposited cum wad after wad inside his hole. FUCK. I got down on my knees and opened his hole. It was so hot to see some of my sperm dripping out of him. I finished washing Jose off.

We eventually collapsed in my bed. All weekend long we kissed and cuddled and fucked each other. Shortly after the football season ended Jose moved back to Columbia. We only spent a few more times together after this, including a very hot 3 way with my lover Mike, but that's another story :)

• Like 2